Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Would do it in a heartbeat.

The guy is elite.

I dont care if the guy is a flog, if he would improve our team- whixh he would then bring him in.

One of the few players in th comp who is worth paying 1 mil a year to

b-b-b-b-b-but hes managed by Connors. Ralph Carr.

Not enuf tats at our club. Bring his father in.

Not enuf tats at our club. Bring his father in.

EADESY

Ive had lunch at Cocoon every day over here and havnt seen him yet. A few of the locals reckon him and a few mates have been hanging out there

Where does he fit as far as the best mids in the comp (non EFC)?

Dangerfield
Fyfe
Ablett
Kennedy
Pendlebury
Mitchell
Sloane
Martin
Hannerbery
Bont

Ward
Shiel
Parker
Treloar
Shuey
Gaff
Cripps

Iā€™ve no doubt missed a few and not perfectly ordered but somewhere around this mark. The fact he can be put forward and he wins one on ones and kicks goals adds weight.

Where does he fit as far as the best mids in the comp (non EFC)?

Dangerfield
Fyfe
Ablett
Kennedy
Pendlebury
Mitchell
Sloane
Martin
Hannerbery
Bont

Ward
Shiel
Parker
Treloar
Shuey
Gaff
Cripps

Iā€™ve no doubt missed a few and not perfectly ordered but somewhere around this mark. The fact he can be put forward and he wins one on ones and kicks goals adds weight.

You missed Daisy Thomas. Dusty probably sits about on par with him*

• contractually. FarkCarlton and thank you Mick.
Would do it in a heartbeat.

The guy is elite.

I dont care if the guy is a flog, if he would improve our team- whixh he would then bring him in.

One of the few players in th comp who is worth paying 1 mil a year to

I care heā€™s a flog. We can target an un-floggy player instead. No flogs please. For flog sake!

Essendon must be a keyword that drives people to their rubbish paper.

Fark no.

Just get it done.

Is an absolute flog, but you canā€™t deny he is a freak and would make our team better.

The fact he is even up for discussion is enough reason to laugh at Richmond.

St Kilda & Adelaide both denied interest.

Beat up by the press, manager using as leverage to get deal he wants.

Standard.

lol, we arenā€™t offering that, I call bullcrap on that article.

His best is amazing.

His worst (and not just on field worst) is not worth paying that amount of cash for.

Far too inconsistent for my liking.

If he joined EFC, the AFL would immediately introduce some new fend-off rule.

Wouldnā€™t want him near our club, let alone near our kids. Shocking role model. I cringe thinking about a player like eades hanging around him.

With professionals that demand excellence from themselves and others such as Goddard, Zerrett, Heppell, Watson and co, I can just imagine the split in the club heā€™d create. So yeaā€¦no thanks.

Is an idiot. Has had a good year which means he should stay at Caroā€™s Mens Shed and keep being good in a bad team, undermining Sunday School Cotchin and negotiating for a new huge deal that cripples them for a further four years before doing something involving bikies and a dead hooker. Is an idiot.

If he joined EFC, the AFL would immediately introduce some new fend-off rule.

This. If they paid the amount of times he collected a player above the shoulders it would end his game.

Heā€™s got talent out the wazoo, but does anyone really believe that if he was at essendon the afl and the footy media would continue to sweep his off-field behaviour under the carpet like theyā€™ve been doing for most of his Richmond career?

Over a million a year for a bloke whoā€™d be on club suspension within 6 months after some bit of incriminating footage or other mysteriously shows up on Today Tonight.

No thanks.