Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Anytime you have a chance to get a top 10 player you go for it. If we are targeting him when hes OOC and all it will cost us is money then yes.

Yep^^
If an EFC player was found helping an old lady to cross the road, some Fukfax media flog would ā€˜understandā€™ that said player was actually trying to steal her purse.

(and ultimately it will be J Hirdā€™s fault)

He's got talent out the wazoo, but does anyone really believe that if he was at essendon the afl and the footy media would continue to sweep his off-field behaviour under the carpet like they've been doing for most of his Richmond career?

Over a million a year for a bloke whoā€™d be on club suspension within 6 months after some bit of incriminating footage or other mysteriously shows up on Today Tonight.

No thanks.

Iā€™ve got a mate sports writer at the Herald Sun who says they wonā€™t print stories of a player like Dusty and his off field exploits as it would sink him and not allow them to sell more papers during the duration of his career. It is written in stone however any tabloid could pull a Karmichael Hunt episode with this bloke given the chance. For Dusty itā€™s not about if he will blow up its about when. This guy runs the gauntlet constantly. Our club has been through enough scandal therefore I hope good risk management and due diligence wins out and we toss away any notion of recruiting him. If we are going to get Dustin we may as well bring in Jake King as our push-up coach at the same time.

Jake King is available?

Look if we can get s few bikies around the club then why not

Don't care how good he is, don't want.

Donā€™t argue.

but surely this is as good a place as anyā€¦

Yep^^ If an EFC player was found helping an old lady to cross the road, some Fukfax media flog would 'understand' that said player was actually trying to steal her purse.

(and ultimately it will be J Hirdā€™s fault)

Gold

Short answer: no

Long answer: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Great player and all that but no thanks.

Oh come on, as if you would turn down Dusty being a Bomber.

Don't care how good he is, don't want.

Donā€™t argue.

Donā€™t worry. Once heā€™s in Red and Black the umpires will do plenty of that.

ā€œFree kick, got him in the throat. Sorry Dusty.ā€

Short answer: no

Long answer: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Great player and all that but no thanks.

Well who could argue with such rational reasoning. Jesus, come on people. The main beef seems to be ā€˜heā€™s not a good blokeā€™. News flash, there are probably 3 good blokes in the AFL. I have no idea who they are

He may be a flog, but he will be our flog.

No thanksā€¦

You canā€™t win a flag without have a few mongrels/flogs/dickeads/bastards on your team. Look at the successful teams of the past. Clean :out, Dust:in

Dustin Martin 2016 Stats

Frees For : 18
Frees Against : 46

Now add in the EFC factor, and we have an untenable situation.

I had a bad patch in my early 20ā€™s, where girls would go on a date with me to make the guy they really wanted jealous.

Our football club is currently in the friend-zone.

Dustin Martin 2016 Stats

Frees For : 18
Frees Against : 46

Now add in the EFC factor, and we have an untenable situation.

Would fit right in at Essendon given those numbers.

i wish earth was here for this debate.

Nup

Oh come on, as if you would turn down Dusty being a Bomber.

If it was up to me I would.

Dusty: Dave can I join the Bombers?

Me: No you may not. Go away.

Iā€™d probably get stabbed with chopsticks or find a horses head in my bed or something but I donā€™t care.