Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

but that’s not what boats are built for.

fark. third in line with this gag. kill me now.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting.

Hooker, Hurley, Francis, Hartley, Brown, Ambrose it’s definitely a strength and possible to use for trades.

Do we win on Francis vs Lever, don’t know, on exposed form yes.

A backline of Hurley, Ambrose and Lever is pretty beastly.

I could only imagine they would be looking to free up Hurley from a key post so he can float through in a Fletcher type role. If Lever could get off the chain at times also there should be no shortage of rebound and intercept marks.

Not sure Lever is needed but if we had the space and he was interested then it would be hard to say no.

Trading Francis. This place goes full blown batsh!t crazy after a loss.

4 Likes

I’d be pretty disappointed if the club bailed on a top 10 pick this early.

3 Likes

Fk me jake lever is the last kind of player we need

Trade for FKN MIDS

7 Likes

54 new replies and pretty much none about us getting martin.

i’m not sure if i’m happy about that or not.

1 Like

Somewhere in there - it was reported last night we’re not in the race for Martin.

I see, so end thread?

But then where would we talk about Jake Lever?

3 Likes

In the “should we play them forward or back?” thread

1 Like

In the “Boats” thread, obviously.

1 Like

But that’s not what the ‘Boats’ thread is for.

5 Likes

The funny thing is I heard over the weekend from extended family with Carlton connections that we are into Martin, big time.

I had no way of validating the info (but will try again when I next catch up with the extended family member) and it does fly in the face of what every one else “in the know” seems to be saying.

Personally, I think Martin is gone and the media reports last week Richmond upping their offer to him to 1.2M/year seemed to me like closing the stable door after the horse is bolted.

The only question is, where does Dusty go?

My personal opinion is that he will end up at Sydney and there’ll be a complicated trade involving all/any of Zac Jones, Sam Reid and Kurt Tippett plus Sydney’s first round draft pick.

Still reckon he stays at the Tiges.

2 Likes

Reports are that Jones and Reid have re-signed.