Early changes for Weagles

Would love to see Irish back in there for another stint, just needs to get a decent game under his belt at afl level to make him feel like he belongs.

Prime time fixture = 8 goals down at quarter time.

watch us get fifteen 4.40 Sunday games next year

My bet would be 15 - 16 on FTA, 5 or 6 Friday nights, … Serious.

Prime time fixture = 8 goals down at quarter time.

So Thursday night is now prime time?

SMack and Francis on form should come straight in. WEagles without Nic Nat in the ruck means we don’t have to go too big to combat him. Their second ruck is no great shakes. Leuy is in good form, look for that to continue.

Either Ashby or Gleeson make way for Dea.

SMack and Francis on form should come straight in. WEagles without Nic Nat in the ruck means we don't have to go too big to combat him. Their second ruck is no great shakes. Leuy is in good form, look for that to continue.

Smck yes if you think so, … has the fitness & chops. Franga, … not yet. Needs a good 2 weeks more at VFL level for mine, … full games. Big, big lump of a lad, his tank aint up to that bulk for AFL level yet, … & by a fair margin I think.

Sort of guy that might not reach full capability fitness wise, for maybe 3 years.

And considering what we’ve already seen, at that point, he’ll be a monster.

Everyone hold your frangas on bringing the big fella in. He needs some more fluffing before he’s ready to go. Go in with full girth.

I'd be playing smack over Jamar next game. Big ground and lots of running are not good for the big Russian.

Langford, Lav, Redman, Eades all in contention. Dea to return.

I really want to see how our forward line will go with two players who have pace, skill and goal sense. Eades in for me.

You really think Eades is in contention?

Open my eyes and RISE LIKE YEAST

http://i.makeagif.com/media/7-15-2015/FuLsTI.gif

I’ll file that in the long list of DJR posts that are probably funny but I don’t get.

Some kind of dig at the song Stallion keeps referring to with Eades rising out of the magoos. It’s over my head too though. Sorry DJR.

…■■■

Ok. What did I do.

sigh

I didn’t think I was being that hifalutin.

*sigh*

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/stop-trying-to-make-fetch-happen

“Stop Trying to Make Fetch Happen” is a memorable quote uttered by the character Regina George in the 2004 teen comedy film Mean Girls to discourage her friend Gretchen from using the slang term “fetch.” The quote inspired the creation of an image macro series using the phrasal template “Stop trying to make X happen / It’s not going to happen.”

Mean Girls???
WTF is that? You thought everyone had seen ‘Mean Girls’???
Have they???
■■■!

Hahaha agree. C’mon DJR!!

Jamar won’t be dropped. Clunks marks.

All I know is that girl in the gif is the one my ex said she’d swap sides for.

no way should Jamar be dropped. Kicked straight, clunked a few and was a presence up forward

Ashby was good, shouldn’t be dropped either.

The only guy who you could drop based on performance or lack of one would be Stokes. The rest all deserve to hold their spot imo

If Jamar was already on the list next year I’d agree with you. If no one was putting up their hand on our list I’d agree with you. If there was no one else who had physical presence available I’d agree with you. If Smack wasn’t more mobile on the long Subiaco ground I’d agree with you. If Woosha hadn’t designated Smack as the alternative to Jamar as the forward/ruck back up role when he named him as the emergency (on very little form as opposed to match winning form), I’d agree with you.

I don’t agree with you.

But I do agree Ashby was good and should hold his place. Dea could be a good get, but he’s not ours yet, so I wouldn’t prefer him over any of our non top up players, who we think are contributing and learning, and prefer to hide Dea if we want him.

I also agree about Stokes on form, but he definitely has a coaching role out there, I’ve noticed him grabbing Parish and instructing him after kicking goals, you may have heard/read his interview when he was praising Fantasia for his amazing first half (“It’s great reward for all the hard work he does behind the scenes, too,” Stokes said. “He’s great to teach because he really listens and takes everything on board.”). So if Stokes is teaching Parish, Fantasia and others the trade of becoming a small forward, and last night is any indication of the effect he is having, I can put up with him in the forward line.

I agree with the logic on Ashby and Stokes.

With Jamar, I think its different. I don’t believe Smack can play that forward role at all. It didn’t work for him with Adelaide, it hasn’t worked for us at senior level this year, and hell it doesn’t really work for him at VFL level much. On the weekend he was pretty useless in what I saw of the first half playing up forward, it was when he went into the ruck and could then drift forward he became dominant. He just isn’t a forward. So even though Jamar is a top up, replacing him with Smack would mean totally changing the forward line dynamics. When the forward line is just starting to click, and they’re learning the system better, that is a bad move.

*sigh*

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/stop-trying-to-make-fetch-happen

“Stop Trying to Make Fetch Happen” is a memorable quote uttered by the character Regina George in the 2004 teen comedy film Mean Girls to discourage her friend Gretchen from using the slang term “fetch.” The quote inspired the creation of an image macro series using the phrasal template “Stop trying to make X happen / It’s not going to happen.”

Mean Girls???
WTF is that? You thought everyone had seen ‘Mean Girls’???
Have they???
■■■!

I watched it 2 nights ago for the 8 millionth time. Good movie.

The team were great, worked really well together. No changes.