Eddie Betts

Heard from a solid source Eddie Betts is desperate to move to a Melbourne club next year. Doubt we will entertain idea but it’s a small temptation unless Eades turns out to be special.

He was already at a Melbourne club, why didn’t he just stay th…oh…right

Will be 30 next season. Yeah nah. Fantastic player, but his best is likely behind him and probably not worth what Adelaide would demand.

Heard from a solid source Eddie Betts is desperate to move to a Melbourne club next year. Doubt we will entertain idea but it's a small temptation unless Eades turns out to be special.

Considering our forward stocks, I would definitely chase. Isn’t he originally from SA? If so, why the move back?

Well that’s one way to stop him kicking bags against us…

No thanks.

He’s a nice bloke, Eddie, from my experience. I’d think he’d have a pretty long career too given the style he plays, not exactly in the thick of things.

Heard from a solid source Eddie Betts is desperate to move to a Melbourne club next year. Doubt we will entertain idea but it's a small temptation unless Eades turns out to be special.

How desperate?

Gotta just be chasing money.

No doubt taking advantage of the heavily front loaded contract at Adelaide and then wanting to move to do same thing all over again.

Ryder-esque

Yeah, I don’t think it works like that with the front loading thing.

Considering our forward stocks, I would definitely chase. Isn’t he originally from SA? If so, why the move back?

Played juniors for Templestowe

Didn't he go to Adelaide cause he was homesick?

Then he got back to Adelaide

Didn't he go to Adelaide cause he was homesick?

Then he got back to Adelaide

and got sick of home

As satisfying as it would be to have Betts on our team and destroy Carlton, he’s 30 odd. I’d rather develop Eades.

As satisfying as it would be to have Betts on our team and destroy Carlton, he's 30 odd. I'd rather develop Eades.

Have to agree, … Yestin Eade I do.

http://i0.wp.com/www.thetibby.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/clapping-hands-6.jpg

If this was a Dons member that is truely embarrassing. The book should be thrown at them.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2020-australia-unites-behind-eddie-betts-after-vile-image-posted/news-story/6f36f71a255913dbb10c6a5d58564fa5

2 Likes

Eddie cops this garbage way too much.
It’s a disgrace.
He is one of the most loved players amongst opposition supporters and players alike.
He handles himself impeccably too when this rubbish rears its head tome and again.
Leave him the fark alone you gronks.

16 Likes

It’s a damn disgrace, the fact it’s 2020, this still happens no matter how many times it’s been called out. Very, very sad.

6 Likes

So poor that this keeps happening. Eddie hasn’t done anything to anyone and still gets subjected to this rubbish.

6 Likes