Eddie Betts

They never have a profile picture or their real name, cowards who just spit filth through their keyboard because the world doesn’t give a ■■■■ about them.

5 Likes

If this was an Essendon member they should be kicked out for life.

4 Likes

My understanding is that it isn’t a member and it’s just someone who claims to support us

Is there a chance it is someone pretending in order to put pressure on the club? Seems to be a lot of that sort of thing happening these days.

Apparently the guy changed his Twitter handle (slightly) as soon as he was called out.

A lot of people know who he is.

Total ban, no question about it.

Don’t want human fart stains like this anywhere near the club.

I mean, look at what is happening right now, how stupid do you have to be to post something like that at this moment in time? Not that there is ever a good time…

2 Likes

Will always happen just best to call out these people and then move on

If you know who the farkstick is, the club wants to know.

6 Likes

we are a club with proud indigenous history. why some racist garbage person would support our club is beyond me

7 Likes

unfortunately, you will never stop internet trolls

1 Like

The person is a well known twitter troll and disliked by heaps of Essendon fans. Glad the club is taking action against this turd.

i don’t even think these sorts of people are trolls, just attention seekers; and dont even care what sort of attention it is

3 Likes

I’m glad this has got called out and condemned as it should.

I am sometimes astounded that this cr@p still goes on but then when you think about how many genuine nuffies there are out there that are borderline not there mentally that have access to the internet, it’s not surprising.

Cue the, ‘half the people on here fitting that bill’ posts.

2 Likes

im not sure why they go Betts. he’s a good guy

13 Likes

Cause he’s black. They don’t care.

Even on here there’s causal attitudes, and you want to say something but it’s pointless.

It’s education and hoping people are open to it.

1 Like

Love Eddie Betts. From everything I have ever seen about him he is a cracking bloke. He is the perfect example of it not mattering what colour your skin is, what your religion is or what sex you are, a great person is a great person regardless and anyone attacking him for the colour of his skin is a turd of the highest order.

13 Likes

Didn’t take long for the online sleuths to uncover this pile of excrements real name, as well as a lovely photo to go with it.

With that, Internet…do what you do best.

3 Likes

I love it when ■■■■ backfires on trolls. I can not wait for them to find this grub.

2 Likes

Be nice if both clubs ran out under the one banner in 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Erm…
There are no banners though…
Just keep kneeling in solidarity.