Eddie Betts

You get the idea though don’t you

Can we get a Blitz Tweet out there to say we love Eddie and hate racism?

6 Likes

I don’t love Eddie but I hate racism and Fark Carlton

9 Likes

I fair dinkum love Eddie.

3 Likes

Just on banners wouldn’t care if banners didn’t make a return just have players run onto the field. you don’t see soccer players run through a banner or any other sport for that matter.

Probably wouldn’t be a more loved non-Ess player in the competition would there?

Agree if the person who posted that has any link to Essendon then they should be disowned

6 Likes

I’m not sure what side you’re arguing for here.

2 Likes

I don’t know either but I assume it’s the dumb side

4 Likes

I think most people who genuinely love the game do. In much the same way as people who don’t barrack for Essendon go out of their way to tell me how much they love Walla.

Players like Betts are a joy to watch.

18 Likes

Whoever it is should be punted for life. Unacceptable.

2 Likes

I love Matty Rowell.

1 Like

I think the little piece of garbage that wrote it should first have to front all members of the club and cop every bit of dressing down and advice that members are willing to deliver. Give that a week to sink in and he should have to face Betts (provided Eddie is ok with it). I would love and I mean love, for every sporting code in the country to come out and make a statement telling him that he is unwelcome to attend any games they put on
And will be blacklisted until Eddie is satisfied with his apology. There’s no ■■■■■■■ place for racist attitudes in this game and big stands have to be taken to send the message to the degenerate few, who refuse to learn, accept that they’ve been wrong and commit to growing from the experience of being called out on it.

2 Likes

It’s just disgusting. Hope he is banned for life

Love Eddie. Think he’s a gentleman of the game. And the way he has handled the disgusting abuse is so admirable.

Hate that it was a Don’s supporter that posted that hateful crap. .

6 Likes

RANGA LOVA

1 Like
  1. Why should I be inflicted with this nasty idiot?
  2. Why should Betts be inflicted with this nasty idiot?
  3. Why should this nasty idiot continue to get marketed?
  4. McGuire can’t see a problem with it… ooooooh.
1 Like

The bloke’s a jet!

im older than the lad and he looks like he could be my dad.

1 Like

Small sample size I know, but Rowell proves that a strong, mature frame can make a massive difference when you’re a young bloke. Breaking the Liam Ryan tackle with ease was very special indeed.

Point two, I totally agree with. Point one, I don’t know about you but I am a white man and I refuse to allow this kind of bigotry to slide without serious responses. Personally, I’ve read and listened to the voices of First Nations people asking white Australia to do some heavy lifting and this should be sed to do that. On point three, it’s not about him on his own. I don’t believe for one second he’s the only one amongst us, let alone amongst supporters of all clubs and all codes. A member driven response takes away from the club marketing it or the AFL marketing it.

EDIT: wrong Eddie.

I shouldn’t write things when I’m already angry at something else.

1 Like