EFC clothing discussions (2019 onwards)

Gimme all the RED!!

surely itā€™s time to start designing proper alternate kits and not simply inverting the colours which basically always looks rubbish?

I think it looks pretty good.
Should have had a car sponsor alot earlier.

4 Likes

I think the new Dreamtime guernsey is wild. Itā€™s bad ass.

Sooky la las.

7 Likes

Itā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Can someone explain the design on the front of the Dreamtime jumper? The blocks through the sash look like kids construction toys. Is it supposed to be something specific? The back part has spears which look good but I didnā€™t know what the front was supposed to be. Also I donā€™t think the colours work. The main jumper appears a dark burnt red (the effect of a black pattern over red) which would be great on its own but then the red through the sash doesnā€™t match. Either lighten the background or darken the sash or get rid of it all together & just have a the background pattern. Hopefully it looks better on the ground than the photos.

Not an expert, but kind of reminds me of hollow logs used in burial ceremonies

Bought a new guernsey from Bombershop on Saturday. Feels very cheaply made. Anyone else purchased a 2024 one yet?

1 Like

Thatā€™s UnderArmour for you!

PS: On Twitter/X a lot of Pies fans complaining about the quality of the Nike gear, especially the guernseys. Seems to be a consistent theme across a number of clubs.

1 Like

I purchased these for me & my boy.

League Tees - who did the Windy Hill and Same Olds T-Shirts and Hoodies, have come up with a new one.

https://twitter.com/LeagueTees/status/1768106772043280661

2 Likes

Keen for the Take the Mickleham Road exit for the NEC High Performance Hangar tshirt.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s not the route taken by the Met bus to The Hangar.

I like this!!

3 Likes

Who is getting the pjā€™s?

Some really good stuff coming out. Loving NXP and these guys bringing out AFL apparelā€¦

Just saw this on Instagram. Turns out ISC is making a lot of our jumpers and sticking an Under Armour logo them.

A work around for the original ISC contract that didnā€™t turn out so well? Maybe explains why the rest of the supporter clothing is ā– ā– ā– ā–  because Under Armour arenā€™t fully on board.

3 Likes

Further, will this week against Port be our first look at the new clash jumper?

1 Like

Yes. Given Port is considered a team that our traditional jumper clashes with, we will be wearing the predominantly red guernsey this week.

Interesting. I hope we ditch UA, been very disappointing. Iā€™d gladly go back to Adidas (but tell them to not butcher the sash like they did from 2009-10 droop and the 2015-16 ā€˜tickā€™) or go with Puma and simply tell them to do what theyā€™ve done with Richmond but make the sash red.

3 Likes