EFC delistings

Dalgleish will not be delisted. I'm guessing Kav will be the last one let go.

+ 1

He's contracted.

Can still be delisted, just that his contract gets counted in the salary cap for next year.

How many B list players can a club have?  Maybe it is only one :S

I'd be very surprised if Dalgleish was delisted. He was very impressive at the end of 2013, carrying the ball, using it well and even taking the kick ins.

Essentially he looks like he could be everything we wished Jay Nash would become.

I'd be very surprised if Dalgleish was delisted. He was very impressive at the end of 2013, carrying the ball, using it well and even taking the kick ins.

Essentially he looks like he could be everything we wished Jay Nash would become.

Without being disrespectful I can't even remember what he looks like!

Without being disrespectful I think he is exactly what jay Nash did become.
Simply does not work to space enough to demand the ball. Waits for the game to come to him.
Happy to be proven wrong

Simply does not work to space enough to demand the ball. Waits for the game to come to him.
Happy to be proven wrong

You got all that in how many games?

I still think Winderlich might still be retiring as he had previously decided. 

Dalgliesh had pace and took the game on.  I still remember one run he made in his second game that was gutsy and exciting.  Hope he stays in, I love watching players who have a crack.

DVU is hanging on by his fingernails right now, must be next in line? Can't think of who else we might delist off the senior list, must be one going to the rookie list, possibly Browne if his body isn't right.

Now that Gregory is gone hopefully the recruiters don't pick another super skinny tall player like we did with Bock.  Complete waste of a spot on the list.  You have to be strong to be a KPP.  You can get away with being skinny as a HFF but as a KPP, you've got to have some strength and size.

Good luck to Jetta and Hardingham with whatever comes next.  They gave their best and played at a level most of us could only dream about.

Rayner was a project player, I'm not fussed about it. 

Now that Gregory is gone hopefully the recruiters don't pick another super skinny tall player like we did with Bock. Complete waste of a spot on the list. You have to be strong to be a KPP. You can get away with being skinny as a HFF but as a KPP, you've got to have some strength and size.
Good luck to Jetta and Hardingham with whatever comes next. They gave their best and played at a level most of us could only dream about.

Dustin Fletcher and his 75 year career says hi!

Mark Thompson (?)

yeh

Maybe Rayner wants to committ full time to studying medicine/ becoming a doctor?

Good move if true.

Doc Reid surely can't go on forever.

Happy to be proven wrong

Handful of vfl and a handful afl.
Doesn't naturally drop into space to demand the ball. Just seems to lack a bit of football instinct without the ball. He looks good when he does get it though to be fair.
As I said happy to be proven wrong.

Dalgleish will not be delisted. I'm guessing Kav will be the last one let go.

+ 1

He's contracted.

Can still be delisted, just that his contract gets counted in the salary cap for next year.

would be a bit prick ish to delist him while he has a contract, after the last few months of pretty much everyone associated with the club hanging ■■■■ on Ryder leaving cos he has a contract.

Have Freo delisted Barlow?

Hopefully Leroy finds his way to Norwood if he doesnt continue his AFL career

Now that Gregory is gone hopefully the recruiters don't pick another super skinny tall player like we did with Bock. Complete waste of a spot on the list. You have to be strong to be a KPP. You can get away with being skinny as a HFF but as a KPP, you've got to have some strength and size.
Good luck to Jetta and Hardingham with whatever comes next. They gave their best and played at a level most of us could only dream about.

You've actually just proved my point.  Fletch is a once in a generation freak who can read the play as well as anyone. 

Fletch is 92kg, Gregory is 76kg.  16kg difference is astronomical. 

Hopefully Leroy finds his way to Norwood if he doesnt continue his AFL career

Zero chance

Happy to be proven wrong
Handful of vfl and a handful afl.
Doesn't naturally drop into space to demand the ball. Just seems to lack a bit of football instinct without the ball. He looks good when he does get it though to be fair.
As I said happy to be proven wrong.
I like him because he can break the lines and uses it well.
But you are right. He isn't an instinctive footballer, and doesn't win much of his own ball. At half-back you can be fed the ball to an extent, but he really does need to improve his contested game if he's going to make the grade. I hope he does because there is a bit to work with there.

You've actually just proved my point.  Fletch is a once in a generation freak who can read the play as well as anyone. 

Fletch is 92kg, Gregory is 76kg.  16kg difference is astronomical.

You obviously don't want to let facts get in the way of your point or else you wouldn't compare apples to oranges... Wouldn't mind betting that fletch wasn't quite 92 kilos at the start of his career..