EFC Digital Survey

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-10-29/efc-digital-survey

Click on the link folks. Give some feedback to the club please.

"We are asking all fans of Essendon Football Club to assist us as we look to improve our digital experience in 2015. We appreciate your feedback and the time you take to fill out the following survey as we aim to improve our fans digital experience."

Help us improve our digital offerings by giving us your feedback on your digital experience and go into the draw to win a 2014 team signed guernsey.

Oh I have some feedback for you ■■■■■

*you is Essendon. Not above poster lol

Edit: Done. Where’s my guernsey ?

My favourite bit was when they asked what one thought of the AFL.  OH BOY!

Edit: Done. Where's my guernsey ?

$_57.JPG

My comment from the last page. If any of you agree, please reiterate the desire for VFL streaming.

If they hear it enough, it just might happen. Cheers.

Really like the website (apart from Telstra ads & AFL structured content - nothing to be done on that though, we know).
I put forward last year, that live streaming of our VFL games would be fantastic, video preferably, but if not, an audio call.

I could do either myself with a good mobile B Band connection so the club should be able to, without too much trouble.
We see our seniors play enough to judge player form, many of us are interested to see the up & comers doing their thing, and assessing the form.

Mods might consider pinning this thread for a week or so.

I WANT OUR WEBSITE TO BE OUR CONTENT NO ■■■■■■■ BULLSHIT FROM AFL'S MOUTHPIECES.

In an inspired piece of marketing, I cannot submit my completed survey unless I tick the box which confirms I agree to EFC's privacy policy which permits "selected partners" to cold call me.  Just what I need, more ■■■■■■ unwanted phone calls at dinner time. 

Nice try EFC.

I was doing it on my phone and got stuck on that percentages bullshit. It wouldn’t work so i gave up.

Done.

Done - being in the UK I've also asked if they can put pressure on Telstra/AFL to get the site working like it used to. Unusable at the moment.

I decided not to point out the typo on the closing page (Might Red and Black)?

Done - being in the UK I've also asked if they can put pressure on Telstra/AFL to get the site working like it used to. Unusable at the moment.

I decided not to point out the typo on the closing page (Might Red and Black)?

no, not a typo... just covering for the occasional clash jumper being worn.

"What do you consume post match"

I chose other...BEER

I've had a digital examination before, I'll do all sorts of things for this club but going digital just for a survey is a bridge too far.

Bump.

Get in for your say folks.

We don't get a lot of chances to tell them what we want.

Bump.

#EFCListens

When is blitz doing a survey? :)

what do you think of the AFL.

oh boy. 

I’m ■■■■■■ that to participate you had to give consent to be sent emails and promotions. EFC getting money out of fans rather than serving them.

Bump.

No matter how many chances we have - THEY NEVER DELIVER WHAT WE WANT!

I want to let them know that AOD is AOK.