EFC Membership Survey

I don’t envy the person who has to read the vitriol that is (rightfully coming), but the “list 5 words” question could provide some humorous responses for Blitz.

When you think of the AFL, what words come to mind? (please list as many as five as they come to mind)
Corrupt, Criminal, Unsuitable, Illegitimate, Disgraceful

When you think of the Essendon Football Club, what words come to mind? (please list as many as five as they come to mind)
Spineless, Subservient, Nadir, Corporation, Regret

Pretty much the same.

I had to include “weak as ■■■■” as one word. Spineless was also the first one I said.

When they finish reading mine, they will think I am trying to communicate using binary.

mine wasnt very complimentary

Haha, just did my survey and came on here to check if there was a thread.
I like how they had a Hird-specific question.

Mine might end up in the bin as well.

Hopefully they read these

Q. Any further comments for the membership department?

No more hashtag membership slogans.

No more hashtag membership slogans.

#noslogans

Took great pleasure in expressing my displeasure.

Took my disgust out on the lady at the membership dept. THAT oughta show em how to handle an endlessly complex battle with a party who has infinitely more power than us.

When I counted up the words I had used in the final section (25 words or less), I had got to 23, so I concluded with “Screw Caro”. Summed up the general sentiment.

But it was nice of them to ring me the other day to chat about stuff.

Took my disgust out on the lady at the membership dept. THAT oughta show em how to handle an endlessly complex battle with a party who has infinitely more power than us.

Good start.
You should back it up with pouring scorn on other supporters and refusing to tell them exactly why because of how special you are.

When you think of the Essendon Football Club, what words come to mind? (please list as many as five as they come to mind)

StandbyHird , GUTLESS GUTLESS GUTLESS GUTLESS. Act.

TIPPA

Utterly pointless.

I was so worked up again after completing it, i remembered to cancel my membership. Doesn’t make me any less a supporter of ESSENDON, but it is a small way of voting with my hard earned that somethings i find disgusting and im not going to just continue on as normal.

At the members forum, someone please request a summary of the survey with average scores for each question.

Haha, just did my survey and came on here to check if there was a thread. I like how they had a Hird-specific question.

Hird’s even making the survey all about himself! Will he never stop?

afl asada corrupt
I rated the board a 0/10

I got one from the AFL fan focus the other day asking about media people. First question who are the best so I answered Chip Le grand and Tracey Holmes.
Next question was here’s all the media people (we care about) list all these people in order, which was fairly difficult because they were all the usual crap people.
But I managed. The next question was why did you put so and so first, and I said because Chip Le Grand wasn’t on the list.
The entire survey continued in a similar fashion. Then at the end I made a few comments along the lines of … No independent media analysis… Going along with the party line… and articles read as though they were written by Sarah Lukin.
Great fun.
Looking forward to the Bomber one.