EFC Membership Survey

When you think of the Essendon Football Club, what words come to mind? (please list as many as five as they come to mind)

StandbyHird , GUTLESS GUTLESS GUTLESS GUTLESS. Act.

I’m considering :Smokinthepole, smokinthepole,smokinthepole,smokinthepole,smokinthepole

Ripped into the board at every opportunity in the EFC survey.

Hopefully they are left with a clear picture across the supporter base.

Deleted the AFL one.

I was in a pretty good mood until I completed the survey, ruined my next 60 minutes. Loved the question on 5 words to describe the AFL, as if they are going to get any positive responses. I think I used corrupt, biased, arrogant, untrustworthy and incompetent. It just set the tone for the rest of the survey.

I want invited. Feel like I’m part of the No Homers club from that Simpsons episode…

Whole thing is a con. As if the club doesn’t know what the members think of their gutless sell out of the club, the players, its greats and its members.
Reeks of Lukin. This is their 5 minutes of “we’re listening” BS before they continue down the path of mortgaging everything the club once stood for to grovel at the feet of city hall again.
Won’t change a single Farking thing.

Meek, spineless, craven , retarded, likespittles, that makes me feel better!

Meek, spineless, craven , retarded, likespittles, that makes me feel better!

and thats just david evans

Just did my survey… I feel like ■■■■ now… #burntoutbomber #sabatical #backin2017

Still waiting for mine.

I put in the AFL bit, “corrupt, agenda driven, Anti-Essendon, greedy, self-serving”.

anyone give constructive criticism, or just pot shots?

I was fairly constructive as a member. I also asked what happened to the proposed Essendon / Foxtel membership for those who don’t attend all games.

There’s not enough space to give constructive criticism. It’s one of those 1>10 very happy/very unhappy things. Even when they ask for feedback, its limited to 5 words.

There's not enough space to give constructive criticism. It's one of those 1>10 very happy/very unhappy things. Even when they ask for feedback, its limited to 5 words.

ahh fair enough.

anyway, I didn’t join this year so who am I to criticise!

There's not enough space to give constructive criticism. It's one of those 1>10 very happy/very unhappy things. Even when they ask for feedback, its limited to 5 words.

ahh fair enough.

anyway, I didn’t join this year so who am I to criticise!

I gave constructive criticism where I could but there was only really one bit at the end where you could say something and it was under 25 words. I thought the 1’s and zeros I gave were constructive too.

My next lot of constructive criticism will be when the call to ask why I haven’t renewed next year,

Red energy called to offer me some kind of freebie. The farmed up big time I signed up with them. Never again. (Click energy FTW)

I asked them to fix up the ticketing at Etihad for the Sunday Funday thing they did this year. Had to queue for hours to get in, ended up paying to upgrade the “free” ticket for my son because genaral admission was sold out by then, only to find out the crowd was 36k. Frustrating to say the least. Mentioned the same thing when the membership guy rang me last week.

I can’t quote, but I did tell them to get rid of the ■■■■ music/dancing rubbish at quarter breaks.

just finished filling mine in, not pretty. But I did end it on a high note in the last question… what do you look forward to… I said it can’t get any worse, only way is up from here. GO DONS!!!

As a side note, my son is only 12-13 years away from saving the day… the great white hope is coming!!! He already sleeps with his footy.

I just told them to stop breaking my heart all the time.