EFC Membership Survey

How come I haven’t got one? Really bugs me, I always get everything from the club last. I am not kidding. I read about stuff in the paper for a day or so before the club tells me. people on blitz put emails up long before I get mine. My son get emails and mail long before I do. Don’t know what Ive dome to upset them. Might email Xavier and ask him.

How come I haven't got one? Really bugs me, I always get everything from the club last. I am not kidding. I read about stuff in the paper for a day or so before the club tells me. people on blitz put emails up long before I get mine. My son get emails and mail long before I do. Don't know what Ive dome to upset them. Might email Xavier and ask him.
I always get two copies...
How come I haven't got one? Really bugs me, I always get everything from the club last. I am not kidding. I read about stuff in the paper for a day or so before the club tells me. people on blitz put emails up long before I get mine. My son get emails and mail long before I do. Don't know what Ive dome to upset them. Might email Xavier and ask him.

What email do you use Scorp? Just wondering if your provider have a delay in the system.

I received mine 4 days ago. That’s a long delay, if so.

Who else slammed them for a number of things then they would 10/10 sign up next year? I did.

What email do you use Scorp? Just wondering if your provider have a delay in the system.

Outlook. Shouldn’t have a problem with that I wouldn’t think. I wonder if they stagger them, but you wouldn’t think it would be that far apart.

Like others still haven’t got one, probably not a bad thing.

I don’t think they send the survey to every member every year. I didn’t receive a survey last year, however my wife did. Vice versa this year.
I think the club will be wanting to know what affect the Hird sacking will have on membership numbers next year. A loss of between 5k and 10k is my guess.

I always get two copies...

You better fill in Scorpio’s for him / her? :slight_smile:

Who else slammed them for a number of things then they would 10/10 sign up next year? I did.

I suspect the “sign up next year” question may be the only one they’re really interested in.

I asked about whether it was possible for members to get free access to the lawn bowls club at Windy Hill next year.

I got my son to tell them we should all get free memberships next year for putting up with all the crap from the past three.

For the final question I said I was looking forward to not having any former premiership captains left at the club to shyte on.

What exactly was the hird question?

In fact, for those who didn’t get theirs, what are all the questions?

Only 1 word sums them up Compromised

Anyone get a call from the membership department regarding a $100 donation which entitles you to a free $250 gift book and you go in the draw for lunch with Sheeds and a signed geurnsey?

Anyone get a call from the membership department regarding a $100 donation which entitles you to a free $250 gift book and you go in the draw for lunch with Sheeds and a signed geurnsey?

I got the call but decided against. Anyone take the plunge?

Yep I did, still haven’t received the gift book yet.