EFC v Adelaide Rd 1 - 12 days on, match day thread

You’re both right. KM is saying that the players should take responsibility, and DKP is saying that the coach should take responsibility.

The fact is that the players AND the coach should take responsibility.

We won’t win a premiership unless everyone connected with the club accepts his or her share of responsibility for winning it.

2 Likes

Today’s training pics

6 Likes

If we don’t, the questions asked will be well and truly answered.

Reckon Langford an Jackson Merret will get picked.

No they wont.

1 Like

please don’t even joke about that

5 Likes

Amzaing that he’s still on the list surely it’s make or break for him this year

1 Like

Dea in. baggers emergency.

Capture

“All time high”

Hmmm seems a tad of an exaggeration

1 Like

Ins and Outs since last time they met in round 21 last year

Essendon Ins: Zach Merret, Jake Stringer, Devon Smith, Adam Saad, Kyle Langford Michael Hartley, Mitch Brown, Thomas Bellchambers, Josh Begley,
Essendon Outs: James Kelly, Jobe Watson, Martin Gleeson, Travis Colyer, Ben Howlett, Jayden Laverde, Patrick Ambrose, David Myers, Matthew Leunberger

Adelaide Ins: Bryce Gibbs, Darcy Fogarty, Tom Doedee, Sam Gibson, Lachlan Murphy, Kyle Hartigan, Cameron Ellis-Yolmen, Paul Seedsman, Curtly Hampton
Adelaide Outs: Brodie Smith, Tom Lynch, Alex Keith, Charlie Cameron, Brad Crouch, Taylor Walker, Hugh Greenwood, Jake Lever, Riley Knight

5 Likes

One of the most goat-looking footballers I can remember along with Nick Maxwell.

1 Like

I feel like it’s only the Herald Sun trying, and failing, to make it a thing. Genuine question, has anyone picked up on it?

1 Like

Reckon you’re the first idiot to suggest this this year, but sadly not the last.

Glad that Jacko didn’t get picked but im 50/50 on Langers hes needs to impresse tomrowo night

Maybe.
Perhaps you could tweet Robbo about stop trying to make fetch happen.

4 Likes

This is all setup for Langford doing stuff all and blitz going absolutely bonkers.

5 Likes

Love the high expectations on Langers when nobody actually rated him!

It’s a oxymoron.

2 Likes

After a shnitzel dinner and a glass of red, Mrs Bomb pinned back her long black hair and looked into the crystal ball. She saw Essendon kick the first three goals of the game and end up winning by 21 points.
I asked her who kicked the most goals. She couldn’t tell me.

6 Likes

If we won by 21 then I’m guessing we kicked the most goals😊

6 Likes

True!

1 Like