EFC v Adelaide Rd 1 - 12 days on, match day thread

I’m just glad to see the back of the preseason overanalysing. Bring on the real season overanalysing!

3 Likes

11 Likes

ITS
FKN
TIME

3 Likes

Who will tag Gibbs ?

Same dude who did all the tagging last year.

19 Likes

BRING BACK PEVERILL

3 Likes

“Free kick Adelaide”

Get used to it.

At half time it will be 37 fees to them 4 for us.

3 Likes

Ceremonial putting on of stickers on the car :+1:
Bags packed ready to fly to Melbourne :+1:

AFL 2018 has officially started.

19 Likes

I agree to a certain extent although the marvellous thing about our forward line is that there are so many high quality players in it. Teams can put all the time they want into Joe and maybe they’ll even curb him, but that just leaves more room for Hooker, Stewart, Stringer, Walla, Fantasia, etc. to operate in.

We’re in this fantastic place where yes Joe is a massive game-winning talent. But we can also cope with him being shut down and still have plenty of options to score.

1 Like

Ive been copping some heat at work this morning for wearing my magnificent Essendon Polo top…the same old druggies jokes…from a carltank supporter of all people!!! I kindly ripped into him with some nasty feedback in reply.

Great start to my morning!!!

10 Likes

Stab him in the eye with a bic biro and remind him how ■■■■ Carlton really are

11 Likes

Wait, there’s stickers that have the sticky stuff on the right side?

1 Like

Looks like the traditional peeling off the window by mid season has started already, looks to have lifted in the bottom right corner already :wink:

1 Like

Ha! Yes, if you know the right people. @Darli

Ask him who they’ll draft with the number one pick this year.

2 Likes

Yes I will when I see him next

Anyone else worried about our lack of speed around the ground?

Honestly, coming into this game, it is probably dead last on the list of things that I am worried about.

perfectly set-up for the classic essington let down. i’m with ya, bud.

Ask him how many Eddie Betts kicked last night

3 Likes