EFC v Adelaide Rd 1 - 12 days on, match day thread

1 Like

Remember when our reserves beat your seniors?

3 Likes

So, will Adelaide do their yoga meditation and mindless mantra ā– ā– ā– ā–  before the game?

Iā€™ve had a pretty low key build up to the season, but now itā€™s here, and I have just read everyoneā€™s positivity in this thread and am feeling hyped!

Clear eyes, full hearts, canā€™t lose!

Fixed

Iā€™m nowhere near emotionally ready for this.

On the bright side the Scum will be on the bottom of the ladder for at least the next 9 hours.

3 Likes

Etihad is nearing capacity for tonightā€™s game!

1 Like

Playing at Etihad doesnā€™t seem to phase the Crows I would have been super confident if this game was at the MCG Crows struggle on that ground

16789911_m-300x200

Membership dept. warming the printers up.

3 Likes

I canā€™t even concentrate at work. Slowest day ever

9 Likes

I hate Friday night games. I finish work at 3pm so itā€™s a long time to hang around the city until the start of the game but if I go home (I live about a 20 min tram ride from the top end of the city), Iā€™m going to snooze on the couch and lose all will to actually leave my house. Especially today when Iā€™m so damn tired.

Come on. Surely you donā€™t work

7 Likes

Looks like it will be full but not to capacity

3 Likes

Cat-person problems hey? Find somewhere comfortable and run the risk of snoozing all day regardless of whether the best thing this year is about to happen.

1 Like

I finish at 4. Going straight to ethier nixon or mail exchange. Its no ROYAL

3 Likes

I will finish at about 4:30 and will be cracking a beer and going straight to the land of no lids.

3 Likes

Note to self: you farked your back up earlier this week, stay calm and no sudden violent movements.

Response to self: good farking luck with that, mate.

11 Likes

LOL Pretty much. I definitely have the cat-like ā€œHere I am. Here I stay. Here I sleep.ā€

Probably wouldnā€™t be so badly off today if Iā€™d slept more than 4 hours last night but there we goā€¦

1 Like

Going just to catch up with my dad. I get too emotionally involved, following Essendon is not good for anyones health.

Iā€™m so pumped and depressed for this game I donā€™t know what to think or feel or whatever.

5 Likes