EFC v Adelaide Rd 1 - 12 days on, match day thread

HOT

CHIPS

TONIGHT!

1 Like

24 CHICKEN NUGGETS

1 Like

There are these places called ā€œThe Pubā€ or the Internet. You can spend lots of time in either.

1 Like

No one

Grog Squad will be primed up tonight. I look forward to wading around in knee deep empty plastic cups behind the goals and hopefully singing the song in the grog squad circle at the end of the night.

Drink vodka red bulls at a cbd pub

call BS fark jihad

if I was to scan 3 tickets upon entry, could I get 3 pass outs?

LOL That would definitely make me easy to find at the footy. Iā€™d be the one bouncing off the walls, grinning maniacally and chanting ā€˜Go Bombers! Go Bombers!ā€™ in a way thatā€™d make me fit in with Alvin & the Chipmunks.

I have to pick something up from a place on Queens St. Might go wandering afterwards in the general direction of Etihad and see what I can find.

hittin the happy hours at 5, then gaaminā€™ it

So, if we win tonight, do we have to sing the AwFuL version of the club song ?

No club already stated we are using the old version

1 Like

For those at home, Fox is playing an old game against Adelaide at the moment.
I miss Fletch.

4 Likes

No work today. Lopped a tree this morning, now sitting around at home waiting and checking the time every 2 minutesā€¦ only 324 minutes to go. On my third beer already ā€¦ at this rate Iā€™m gonna run out before the game

3 Likes

Just my little two cents worth, would really like to see big defensive pressure from everyone coming back out of our F50, help the backline out a bit. Turn overs our way would be helpful.

Also players with a bit of pig in them instead of nicey nicey

Hope you all enjoy the game, even the gloomers :wink: Go Bombers.

Oh also want to see The Langford do well

2 Likes

Il be at the exchange

I have been away for a week and I get back tonight about 7, what cruel god would make me choose between Essendon and my 2 month old baby? I hope she forgives me.

16 Likes

Crows by 21 for mine. We havenā€™t played more than 2 quarters of good football for a long time and i donā€™t think we will tonight

Sheā€™s too small to remember.

Your wife however will remember that sh/t FOREEEEEEVER

11 Likes

I legit forgot Jay Nash existed.

Geez, young Kyle Reimers looks very promising.

1 Like