EFC v Richmond - Official Review Thread

Lots to like about this game - showed intensity at times, took the game up to Richmond, getting to within a point in Q4.

Also lots not to like - another game we lost with crap kicking for goal.

The young players like Parish, Hams, McKenna are improving and they will be the better for the experience. And another great game by Zerrett.

Is there any ■■■■■■■ chance whatsoever that Woosha will tag an opposition player that is getting off the chain? That’s two weeks in a row we’ve had someone get 40+ and destroy us. Fk me.

What a ■■■■ day

Did we have one eye on next week, thinking that is our big chance of getting a win?

I want us to win a game or two. I DON’T want the wooden spoon.

In: goal kicking coach
Out: basic set shot misses

BTW…our % went up again.

We can shut down players next year when every win counts.
Happy to take the game on this year and play a little more attacking.

Is there any ■■■■■■■ chance whatsoever that Woosha will tag an opposition player that is getting off the chain? That's two weeks in a row we've had someone get 40+ and destroy us. Fk me.

Who would you propose that Woosha place on Martin as a tagger?

Deja vu

Feels like this happened to us last week

Kicking for goal was actually better last week. 6 rushed today.

Yes we robbed ourselves for a chance but the tigers were worth their win

This team should have three wins, perhaps four, full stop.

Hire a goal-kicking coach and do it yesterday.

Don’t know how anyone else feels, but I’m tired of moral victories.

The positives are good positives to have. McKenna and Hams are good fkn players. Zach may embarrass the rest of the list at the Chrichton.

The KPPs were probably the difference. Griffiths was as good as Daniher and Brown were quiet.

Fk me Zaharakis is infuriating.

Happy to chip in for a friggin full time goal kicking coach.

Zaka started the year so well, what has happened to him?

The positives are good positives to have. McKenna and Hams are good fkn players. Zach may embarrass the rest of the list at the Chrichton.

The KPPs were probably the difference. Griffiths was as good as Daniher and Brown were quiet.

Fk me Zaharakis is infuriating.

Double like the above

5 weeks to go thank ■■■■.

Cant handle us many more getting in a winning position and ■■■■■■■ it away with inaccurate goal kicking and simple mistakes under no pressure.

The thing that ****ing worries me is the thought of still losing these kind of games next year…

Unlikely though; we should bury that **** mob by 12 gls next year.

Lots of positives today
Hams was very good
LaVerde continues his return and keeps doing some nice things
Raz was brilliant again
Our pressure was frantic
And Mccluggage

We need to learn to kick straight and Zaharakis needs to learn how to deal with a tag. Fantasia plays like a genuine small forward and it makes me so happy.