EFC v Richmond - Official Review Thread

Basic set shot misses cost us for the second week in a row. We smashed them in that last quarter but were out scored 5.1 to 3.6. That’s the game really.

Kick straight and we’ll win comfortably next week, the overall team performance has increased dramatically this year.

Go Bombers.

Thought Brown slotted in well down back after Gwilt went down, probably a relief for him to be honest. Interesting to see if he stays there next week and Francis comes in up front.

Zaka started the year so well, what has happened to him?

Other teams paid attention to him.

Basic set shot misses cost us for the second week in a row. We smashed them in that last quarter but were out scored 5.1 to 3.6. That's the game really.

Kick straight and we’ll win comfortably next week, the overall team performance has increased dramatically this year.

Go Bombers.

If we don’t beat Brisbane next week there will be hell to pay.

Those blokes are worse than us.

crucified by the umpires, proud of the boys…that is all.

Is there any ■■■■■■■ chance whatsoever that Woosha will tag an opposition player that is getting off the chain? That's two weeks in a row we've had someone get 40+ and destroy us. Fk me.

Who would you propose that Woosha place on Martin as a tagger?

Seeing as Zaharakis had 15 touches and had no impact early on, what was there to lose if he played a shut down role? Try something different, maybe even try Langford on him if Woosh is so keen on giving him lessons in the midfield.

Really enjoying the way the team is improving over this season. Inside 50’s increasing. As frustrating as it was today, accuracy for goal will get better. I’m not too concerned with us not tagging white hot opposition midfielders, we can start tagging them next year when we are aiming for finals.

Not an ideal result but expected similar, busted their guts but fact is we’re a weak side and exceeding expectations with a performance like that. Shouldn’t be surprised but that match thread is a joke, how anyone can be fuming on a beautiful day like this when there’s hours of drinking ahead is beyond me. Get stuck in people.

Ambroseeeeeeeeeeeee!

I feel like when the team loses they just go “meh”

Is there any ■■■■■■■ chance whatsoever that Woosha will tag an opposition player that is getting off the chain? That's two weeks in a row we've had someone get 40+ and destroy us. Fk me.

Seeing as Zaharakis had 15 touches and had no impact early on, what was there to lose if he played a shut down role? Try something different, maybe even try Langford on him if Woosh is so keen on giving him lessons in the midfield.

Or Bird? He’s played that role for 90% of his career.

Was going to be tough to beat a richmond team playing for ninth spot. If you pressed info on the remote, it even said they were playing for ninth spot lol.

Zacka back to cruising around the packs looking for the easy one.

THAT Zacka is a C grader.

Shout out to Ambrose for blanketing Riewoldt.

Or Bird? He’s played that role for 90% of his career.

Bird works too.

I feel like when the team loses they just go "meh"

Meh-cluggage

Don’t have to tag him as such but playing someone who gets within 30m of him would be a start. The ammount of times he was on his lonesome in a paddock was staggering. If he beats you in a clearance that’s one thing but half his kicks were cheapies miles out on his own
crucified by the umpires, proud of the boys....that is all.

No offence McQuade, that is a total cop out. No one to blame but ourselves. Poor skills and kicking for goal lost this one, not the umpiring.

Watching the game today and the calls for terrible umpiring started around me once we stopped dominating that last quarter. Getting so sick of that excuse. It’s not an AFL conspiracy. We got a few cheap decisions our way today too.

crucified by the umpires, proud of the boys....that is all.

Nah mate we weren’t, second week in a row we were the better side on the park and we beat ourselves. It’s so annoying.

The thing that ****ing worries me is the thought of still losing these kind of games next year...

Unlikely though; we should bury that **** mob by 12 gls next year.

The hope is that we’re scrapping against the likes of North and West Coast rather than this pile of mediocrity