EFC v Richmond - Official Review Thread

Farrrkkkkkkkk we had em. We played the better style of footy today, our structures and our ball movement are better than they’ve been since 2013. But it’s very tough to win carrying players that are simply not AFL standard.

And Richmond are trash. They will be cellar dwellers for years.

PICK 1

Can the club replace Skipworth with a bloke who’s actually played as a forward.

watching bitchmond spend the last 5 minutes wasting the clock after the umpires killed the game, and the entire MCG’s collective disdain for both the tigers and the umpires for ruining the game was ■■■■■■■ amazing, they were too scared to bring the ball forward at all.

you ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ maggots well done ruined a great game of footy with 5 minutes to go.

Are our rucks the only ones that hold on, shepherd or block? If not, why are they the only ones that get friggen pinged for it???

PICK 1

In typical fashion we get pick 1 when there is no clear stand out like previous years.

This season can get ■■■■■■.

Can the club replace Skipworth with the boot studder
Fixed
Can the club replace Skipworth with a bloke who's actually played as a forward.

Only if they are a as decent a human being.

Farrrkkkkkkkk we had em. We played the better style of footy today, our structures and our ball movement are better than they've been since 2013.

But it’s very tough to win carrying players that are simply not AFL standard.

Can you name names?

We were the better team but our kicking skills let us down again. Second week in a row. I’m excited with the young talent we have. Mckernan a big question mark, very disappointing.

Farrrkkkkkkkk we had em. We played the better style of footy today, our structures and our ball movement are better than they've been since 2013.

But it’s very tough to win carrying players that are simply not AFL standard.

Can you name names?

Mckernan

Bipolar Blitz

I done everything I could to get to a pub after work to see the game, unfortunately I hit somewhere that the game was televised but didn’t have any volume, in fact they had 80s contemporary playing…Whitney Houston ***t if you get my drift…now Imo I think that watching the game without volume gave me an extra sense of perception when it comes to umpiring…that and the 6 pints of Fat Yak tells me the umps *****d us…that is all…Love this club.

I feel the same as last week… Very very happy. Great effort, great defence, more attacking flair, more experience for guys like parish and Fanta.

Watching Norf get pantsed is also good.

Can the club replace Skipworth with a bloke who's actually played as a forward.

or even good football or taught it or something.

The thing that ****ing worries me is the thought of still losing these kind of games next year...

Unlikely though; we should bury that **** mob by 12 gls next year.

We will go a step higher and lose these kind of games against the next rung of teams like Port, WCE etc…

game was there for taking until

1. richmond flog ducks into dempsey, you can see in the replay he blatantly ducks INTO dempsey to draw the free

2. WEIRD NO REASON RUCK FREE’S IN THEIR F50

It wasn’t even Smack in the ruck this time

The next 5 minutes you could see our ruckmen couldn’t properly compete for the fear of terrible umpiring that hung over their head

Worst of all, you saw the team drop their heads. You can see it at the stadium, out of nothing comes a bullshit free kick right when the game is on the line and when it’s the 4th and you’re tired and it’s the 5th game this season some ■■■■■■■ maggot wants to hear cheers because he’s a pathetic wretch and then winning is just too hard against such terrible maggot fuckwitery.

Farked if I know why there’s so much whinging! Can no one see the forest for the trees? Bring on 2017 and just enjoy the development of our young players!

I’ll like to know what our forward structure looks like.

It is so stagnant.

Kick to the top of the square, hope JD take a hanger, he doesn’t, cleared. repeat.

There is simply no movement or system.