Watson
Heppell
Z.Merret
Parish
Myers
Zaka
Hocking

That mid field

It’s amazing how it’s Kelly plus the inexperienced blokes who are doing most of the heavy lifting in our games, not to mention the younger blokes as well who are doing the blocking to free up our players. A bit of you do the hard work and i’ll finish it off.

It's amazing how it's Kelly plus the inexperienced blokes who are doing most of the heavy lifting in our games, not to mention the younger blokes as well who are doing the blocking to free up our players. A bit of you do the hard work and i'll finish it off.

Hope he stays at the club as an assistant.

I feel like when the team loses they just go "meh"

Rance is ridiculously over rated.

Lol here we go again.

https://twitter.com/EssendonFC/status/754207160360275969

Surely against Brisbane.

Surely against Brisbane.

Cue the media to turn the spotlight on the Bears this week to fire them up for this game.

noticed he was faking being hurt quite a bit today as well. i dont watch richmond enough to know if this is a regular thing for him

Just got home from the game. Emotions still running high, so apologies in advance

That no.2 umpire is a little rat faced ■■■■ who never gives us anything and always gives cheapies to our opposition

Getting fkn sick of these honourable losses.

Every single time the game is on the line, we cough up easy centre clearances.

Dempsey had a decent 2nd half, his first half was terrible. His undisciplined free kick he gave away in the 3rd term was awful. Time for a spell in the VFL

Fantasia was really good

Laverde was good, such a workhorse.

Ambrose destroyed reiwoldt

Hartley tried his guts out but he was just giving away so much height

Mckernan… I have constantly stood up for him and backed him, no more. Was fkn awful today. Couldn’t win a one on one- couldn’t even bring it to ground ffs. Cant even put i to words how disgusted i was in his performance.

Joe did some really good things today.

Our tackling, especially in the 1st qtr was great

Brown needs to go back, His set shots consistently let the team down

We should of won that.

Lol here we go again.

Just need the Langford rant now hehe

Looks like he got it out of his system in the match thread though

noticed he was faking being hurt quite a bit today as well. i dont watch richmond enough to know if this is a regular thing for him

He only looks hurt when he was beaten.

Oh i forgot to add…

Zac Merrett was awesome today. Hams was very good as well

Is Zach AA?

Is Zach AA?

I’m not sure…I don’t think he drinks.

He only looks hurt when he was beaten.

The “Hodgey” rule.

Zachary never gets spoken about. Today was all about Martin and Cotchin today, if you were to listen to the commentary.

Surely against Brisbane.

Cue the media to turn the spotlight on the Bears this week to fire them up for this game.

Haha you can bank on it.

Will be one of those games where everything clicks for Brisbane.

I don’t know where this confidence of beating Brisbane comes from. If we butcher the ball by foot and hand and in front of the sticks like we did today we will lose.

We gonna be so good next year.