EFC Website

Every time I look at the logo I think of the saga also think changing/updating it will symbolise that it’s a new club.

2 Likes

Awesome in the 2000’s but not now even Collingwood updated thier logo

The logo never injected anyone.

11 Likes

No problem with updating the logo (we’ve had it for around 20 years, which is about as long as the previous one), but I think they could do a hell of a lot better than that esports logo.

I think the content on the website is actually pretty good. Especially like the links to any radio interviews that the players, etc do. You could never catch all of them yourself.

1 Like

Yeah but the logo has had a needle photo shopped on to it.

Was using the esport logo as an example but yeah I’m all in for updating the logo.

Then the terrorists win.

Changing logos is also an expensive exercise and I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but we’ve had a fair bit of debt the last few years and other priorities.

However, if they did change the logo, maybe the Bomber could fly up this time. :wink:

1 Like

Collingwoods logos are a fking mess though. a bird surrounded by crests and flags and leaves and all sorts of crap. and their new one STILL looks bad.

com-gif-maker-23

9 Likes

Something like this

image https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTdrM5A4jXiFXKaAf44SY0z84NBrlNCZQ7KwryKQaQSsdBykHgp

The bomber plane looks bad ■■■

That gif is mesmerising, I could watch it all day.

1 Like

Good on Doe hahaha

No. It just looks bad.

4 Likes

The only time I think about the saga is when you bring it up.

You need to let it go mate

Are you taking the P*ss Nino?

Ok what about this one

Uploading: image.jpeg… https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRy_BYlAsr2a9weTlgEFy3_ouklLzLdSGE-BS6AiXc6n9YA--0n

Take out the baseball and replace the mosquito with a plane

Somebody please ban Nino

4 Likes

Maybe lols

We then wonder why our club has been crap for so long because they are afraid of change.

Does this work for you Nino?

1 Like