Egan departs

I don't understand peoples problem with Egan going to Melbourne. If you are after a certain type of job, and a mate is in a position to offer you one, why wouldn't you take it? Seems sensible to me.

I’ve got no issue with someone getting a promotional position at another club. I just get p*ssed off when our ex-assistant coach gets a head coaching position then decides to poach our other coaching staff, players and back room staff.

It happened at Fremantle with Mark Harvey.
It happened at Western Bulldogs with McCartney
It’s happening at Melbourne with Goodwin.

To be fair - it happens with everyone at everywhere.

Which of our coaches have used their contacts to get us someone an AFL side wanted to keep?

We have only poached from lower grades, from non affiliated sides, which isn’t poaching at all. Like Raz from Norwood or Pig and Bags from Frankston.

Do you know about all the west coast players who are jumping ship to come over to Tullamarine?

No, but I can’t wait!

Hang on a second, are these the ones West Coast wants to keep?

We’re getting Giles back

I don't understand peoples problem with Egan going to Melbourne. If you are after a certain type of job, and a mate is in a position to offer you one, why wouldn't you take it? Seems sensible to me.

I’ve got no issue with someone getting a promotional position at another club. I just get p*ssed off when our ex-assistant coach gets a head coaching position then decides to poach our other coaching staff, players and back room staff.

It happened at Fremantle with Mark Harvey.
It happened at Western Bulldogs with McCartney
It’s happening at Melbourne with Goodwin.

To be fair - it happens with everyone at everywhere.

Which of our coaches have used their contacts to get us someone an AFL side wanted to keep?

We have only poached from lower grades, from non affiliated sides, which isn’t poaching at all. Like Raz from Norwood or Pig and Bags from Frankston.

Do you know about all the west coast players who are jumping ship to come over to Tullamarine?

I do.

Our job now is to poach some decent assistant from another club. Or get Fletch. Thats the industry.

Came into my work today. Nice bloke, is excited to be working with the Dees as they have a young talented list.

Said Bombers should be a strong outfit next year with the likes of Hurley, Hooker and Hep returning.

Asked him if we could afford to play all 10 returning players in the one team. He responded with no

Anyways a great bloke, wish him the best

Came into my work today. Nice bloke, is excited to be working with the Dees as they have a young talented list.

Said Bombers should be a strong outfit next year with the likes of Hurley, Hooker and Hep returning.

Asked him if we could afford to play all 10 returning players in the one team. He responded with no

Anyways a great bloke, wish him the best

Howlett misses out and maybe stants