Eight children found dead after Cairns stabbing

Eight children are dead following a stabbing in the Cairns suburb of Manoora.

The victims are aged between 18 months and 15 years.

A 34-year-old woman has been taken to hospital in a stable condition and police say she is helping them with their inquiries.

WTF is going on this week

Horrible :frowning:

Manoora is known as a no go area for “whiteys”, one of the most dangerous places in all of Australia

You can’t help “those” people if they don’t want to help themselves

yeah yeah rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyycist i know

:frowning: poor kids.

■■■■ this world. Seriously

This stuff used to only happen everywhere else but here.

Quoted Post

Manoora is known as a no go area for "whiteys", one of the most dangerous places in all of Australia

You can’t help “those” people if they don’t want to help themselves

yeah yeah rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyycist i know

Nah, I grew up in Manoora and it was fine. Murray St has ALWAYS been dodgy, but this ■■■■ is just crazy.

Lot of sick bastards out tjere…

This is absolutely horrible, 8 kids ffs. Who would have thought Monday’s events could have been topped in tragic stakes

Let’s just wait to find out the cause before we start casting assertions @dingleberry

All from the TSI, so this one will get swept under the rug.

You know how the Lib Dem guy said how much better it would have been if someone at Lindt had had a gun or KNIFE on them?

Oops.

That’s unbelievably sad.

Quoted Post

Unusual, as I genuinely find the TI people a lot more happy-go-lucky than the indig mainlanders.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Unusual, as I genuinely find the TI people a lot more happy-go-lucky than the indig mainlanders.

I don’t think temperament has anything to do with being a victim

How incredibly horrific. Thoughts to the first responders…worst nightmare as a cop coming upon that scene.

Gets real humid up there.

Words escape. Children as young as 18 months old stabbed to death. I simply cannot comprehend evil like that.

Quoted Post

You know how the Lib Dem guy said how much better it would have been if someone at Lindt had had a gun or KNIFE on them?

Oops.

Rack off with the political crap

Quoted Post

Words escape. Children as young as 18 months old stabbed to death. I simply cannot comprehend evil like that.

l am with you. All people go through dark times, but this is so far beyond that, it is difficult to come to terms with and l will never understand it.

First Australian massacre (technical term) since Port Arthur?