Electric word, life... Prince dies aged 57

Allegedly he was HIV positive and died of an Aids related illness. Apparently Sophie Monk spoke about this on the radio today.

that is what the rumour mill says

Been HIV positive for 20 years and for what ever reason stopped taking his meds a few weeks ago and this is the end result

Allegedly he was HIV positive and died of an Aids related illness. Apparently Sophie Monk spoke about this on the radio today.

Been HIV positive for 20 years and for what ever reason stopped taking his meds a few weeks ago and this is the end result

Heard he stopped due to his renewed religious beliefs

Sums up the man… Adored him

Not sure what to say, but I think Wim sums my feelings up pretty well

This rocks me more than Bowie. Fark. Farking fark. He was just here... And I didn't farking go. Fark.

Tonight your a Star

and I’m the Big Dipper na na na na na na

Not someone that ever interested me.
But you cannot deny the man’s talent or influence.
It’s always that little bit sadder when a genuine legend is lost.
R.I.P. Prince.

Heard he stopped due to his renewed religious beliefs

That would make sense. He’d pick up and drop religion every few years.

Herald Sun reporting possible drug overdose - which doesn’t make a lot of sense as he was notoriously clean living.

But hey, who knows?

Not someone that ever interested me. But you cannot deny the man's talent or influence. It's always that little bit sadder when a genuine legend is lost. R.I.P. Prince.

I’ll second that. Well said.

Valar Morghulis

A big shock. Well perhaps not. Sick enough to have his plane diverted for an emergency landing last week because he was sick. Sounds like he didn’t get enough medical treatment, before he left. Very sad news, and 2016 will be remembered as the year a lot of the music died. Don McLean better watch out.

A true legend - probably the most talented artist of his generation. His run of albums from 1980 (Dirty Mind) to 1987 (Sign o times) was brilliant, and has stood the test of time.

Was lucky enough to see him several times in late 80’s/90’s and again a few years back in a stadium setting. He was entrancing. You couldn’t look away from him. His guitar skills were sublime. The way he could rock the guitar, dance and sing - Whilst wearing killer heels… Very sad news.

#Putyourpuffyshirtsout

Hits a bit closer to home than other musicians passing as I literally grew up on his music. I owned CD’s of some of his early 90’s work and I actually got to party like it was 1999 in a milestone year.

My favourite album was Diamonds & Pearls but my favourite singles were When Doves Cry & Thieves in the Temple.

Never got to see him play live.

RIP.

Hits a bit closer to home than other musicians passing as I literally grew up on his music. I owned CD's of some of his early 90's work and I actually got to party like it was 1999 in a milestone year.

My favourite album was Diamonds & Pearls but my favourite singles were When Doves Cry & Thieves in the Temple.

Never got to see him play live.

RIP.

Do yourself a favourTM: go back to Controversy and make your way through to Lovesexy.

It’s starting to look like a painkiller overdose. The number of people that come to grief with prescription medicines is alarming. And not just famous people. There’s a perception that if the drug comes from a pharmacy that is safe. Could not be further from the truth.

Undone by Nurofen Plus

Tragic, just tragic

Double J playing Prince all weekend if you’re in the area or have digital, or the interwebs I guess.

Blown away by how many people claim to be MASSIVE prince fans. Radio, tv, Facebook is full of them.

Can’t say I’ve ever been into his music, clearly a talented individual tho.