Electric word, life... Prince dies aged 57

Never cared for his stuff TBH, … so little interest, I have no idea if he was talented, or how much so.

I checked t’udder day, I don’t even have a song of his, in any medium, …

Did do a fkd up (or rocked up & sort of bent) cover version of Doves Cry at some point a decade or so ago though.

I’ve got every album from For You to Squiggle.
I haven’t got Come or The Black Album, but I’ve listened to them.
And I know at least two bigger fans than me.
Some of his independent stuff was really good, but he didn’t exactly make it easy to buy his stuff after that.

But yeah…I get where you’re coming from.
Purple Rain was such a good song, I loved Prince, facebookers.

He was my favourite singer. And one of my favourite guitarists.

He wasn’t going to come to Perth but we kicked up a stink and he payed us a visit. It was the best performance I’ve ever seen. So glad he came.

Grew up on him. Prince and the Bombers were my 2 favourite things as a kid. I remember getting into trouble at school for liking his music which is Ironic considering after that I became devoted to hardcore punk/Grind/Death metal…all of which didn’t come close to rebellious creepy/sexy ■■■■ Prince would sing about.

When you where mine is my favourite song of all time.

Mine is Mountains. If you listen to it with your eyes closed the music seems to wash over you.

Grew up on him. Prince and the Bombers were my 2 favourite things as a kid. I remember getting into trouble at school for liking his music which is Ironic considering after that I became devoted to hardcore punk/Grind/Death metal....all of which didn't come close to rebellious creepy/sexy ■■■■ Prince would sing about.

When you where mine is my favourite song of all time.

Is that a cover of The Church song?

Never cared for his stuff TBH, .. so little interest, I have no idea if he was talented, or how much so.

I checked t’udder day, I don’t even have a song of his, in any medium, …

Did do a fkd up (or rocked up & sort of bent) cover version of Doves Cry at some point a decade or so ago though.

Thanks for filling us in dude.

OMFG, the conspiracy nutters.

What a wanker.

Owned one prince album, the batman soundtrack. Pretty much sums up my appreciation of him really.

I guess people don’t die in a America, they only get killed.

Owned one prince album, the batman soundtrack. Pretty much sums up my appreciation of him really.
He was trolling the audience with that album.