Electronic Dance Music

Highly recommend the following YouTube channel if you want to explore trance

2 Likes

It’s ok, man, don’t be scared, come in sit down. You don’t need to pretend in here.

4 Likes

Whole thread turns around and looks at Swoodley, only one thing to say, are you a cop?

9 Likes

Then Swoodley drops the needle on Dead Eyes Opened ‘94 and the whole place goes into euphoria.

6 Likes

I assume I’m too late to mention Scooter?

4 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

Is this Swoods coming out party?!

About ■■■■■■■ time!

6 Likes

My primary school bell music back in the 90s…

3 Likes

Maybe I don’t understand the definition but I would of thought Michael Jackson, Rick James, prince and Nile Rogers would be all you need in your top 10.

That list was horrible.

1 Like

I did not look at the list, and have no interest in navigating Rolling Stone’s site before it crashes after a few clicks.

2 Likes

This is the song that opened by eyes to dance music - it’s not my favorite, but quite nostalgic.

7 Likes

After all these years on blitz, I’ve found my little niche. Kinda feel like @Benny40 in the Russia Invades Ukraine thread. That’s a compliment Benny and apologies to all the other fine contributors.

4 Likes

If you contribute 10% of what Benny does you’ll be smashing it.

4 Likes

And has been remixed and sampled into a million songs since

Are there any good playlists people can recommend? For my trip?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Thanks so much. Looks great!

Really have to understand what period of songs you like best I guess. I’m prety confident you like the commercial music but what period? Can you give me examples of some of your favourite songs?

1 Like

I think the one simmo sent has me mainly covered. So those kind of songs but I do remember back in the days there were many more songs I used to download. I should try and find my cds. But I have nowhere to play them. :joy:

1 Like