Elimination Final v WCE: changes, speculation, optimism and outright fear in here

Gotta be in it to win it…Yeah that’s all I’ve got. GO BOMBERS

5 Likes

Good way to prevent travelling fans from, you know… travelling.

… the final?

2 Likes

Essendon fans in Perth: we have been through so much pain through the years…
West coast: hold my beer

1 Like

Come on mate, just fucken get behind us

7 Likes

Exactly.

Hopefully the Eagles go into it expecting an easier win too.

I’ve lost count of Limitation finals I’ve seen us get smashed in. I refuse to use the word.

1 Like

Do it

We have no chance at all. Zilch. I’m not a negative person but that’s reality. We will get absolutely destroyed by a mature, finals experienced well drilled team at home who will be fired up. If we get within 6 goals i’d take that.

2 Likes

Just remember to make it a return ticket! :wink: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That scenario is a free kick to Mcgovern for sure

3 Likes

just pray it rains.

Yes, us against Adelaide when Knights was coaching and he refused to play a ruckman, even though TBC was fit.

1 Like

Stop their ball movement!

This is what must happen for us to have a chance.

In all seriousness we do have a chance at a win.guys like Hurley,hooker,Bellchambers know that time is quickly running out for them to have any sort of success in their careers.

They will be very fired up to perform. All 3 are critical to our chances of winning

2 Likes

Hell no, have you seen us play in the wet?!

Hopefully Hurley is fine.
I’d be keeping Ham in but I suspect they’ll keep Begley in.

In: Hooker, Fanta, Stringer, Hepp

Out: Hartley, Francis, Jok, Begley

If Snelling comes back in the VFL next week and goes well then maybe him for Ham.

2 Likes

Obviously we’re widely expected to lose.

Advantage us (surely?!?) in terms of mental preparation.

1 Like

How easy/ difficult is it to get tickets to the stadium for travelling fans? I’m considering the $500 return flight…

To be honest, can’t remember a bigger underdog in a final since Bulldogs against west coast in 2016.