Elimination Final vs Footscray - Sunday 3 September 2017 @ North Port Oval - 83 unpaid tackles

call it how i see it, sorry let me put my rose coloured glasses back on.

ā– ā– ā– ā– 

The breeze majorly dropped off in the last quarter.

1 Like

Fark off

I donā€™t think I could handle that at AFL level.

Whatā€™s more concerning is how the dogs won a premiership last year with some absolute ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  duds running around for them. Overrated ā– ā– ā–  stain of a club

Fck off pissants

1 Like

Good to see the Doggies supporters cheering - given they donā€™t have a senior side to cheer on now.

Yeah, Iā€™m bitter!

No you arenā€™t calling ti correctly, has nothing to do with rose-coloured glasses. If you were bothering to actually watch the game today you would have seen a player who was up there with a our best today. Instead you bag him out.

3 Likes

Well that was ā– ā– ā– ā– 

So umpire lets ball touch point post and calls play on for goal. Final margin 5 points. ā– ā– ā– ā–  off.

Essington lost it - Dogs didnā€™t win it.

1 Like

EFC and finalsā€¦

They just donā€™t go together anymore.

2 Likes

There were multiple stuff ups and a few non- paid marks that were really costly

Morgan was good today but that last kick was rubbish it turned the ball over and they goaled

Hang your heads in shame, most of them out there couldnā€™t of cared less about todayā€™s performance. Send them packing

1 Like

Their last goal was out of bounds . It touched the post. High tackle on mutch not paid in front of goal. What a joke.

3 Likes

Nah heā€™s slightly better than that. But I do find myself wishing he and Redman were one player.

That was a good step forward for Morgan. I suspect as a highish pick, and with a lot of senior guys to clear, heā€™ll survive

5 Likes

Bitterly disappointing, terrible second half.

They would have had their best possible side out there.

We took Hocking, Brown and Leuey out to rest for next weeks final, which would have been the difference IMO

1 Like

Langfordā€™s ā€˜attemptā€™ at a tackle on Clay Smith at that last centre square clearance was pitiful. Lacks intent.

2 Likes