Elimination Final vs Geelong, 2:40pm Saturday 3 September at North Port Oval

Watching Francis over run the ball continuously is reminiscent of Hurls playing forward which means that I’d like to see Francis down back. But, Hurls is an elite kick and I don’t think Francis is yet - which is a liability. It certainly will be interesting watching him develop.

For all you QLD’s.

Any chance of watching it in the Gold Coast somehow, I’ll be up there on holidays.

I watched 3/4 of the game on TV.

I thought The Russian was the guy that won it for us. Two strong marks resulting in goals in the third quarter to keep us in touch and total dominance in the ruck brought out mids back into the game in the last. Geelong would have to be really embarrassed by the comprehensive hiding they received in the center breaks in that last quarter.

Polkinghorns move to the forward line was inspired.

Of the Essendon senior/rookie listed players I thought Redman, Kommer and Hams played the most consistently across four quarters. Long, Jerret, Franga, Shredward and Morgan flashed in and out of the game.

I take my hat of to Hams, even when he wasn’t getting the ball he still was burrowing under the pack and trying to win the hard ball.

I hadn’t seen much of Heppa and thought he looked undersized, but for that he kept getting possession in close and shoveling it out to team mates.

No replay available?

Port Melb v Sandringham another great game. Who needs AFL!

Next Sunday , 2:30pm at North Port. Be there!

http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_page.cgi?client=1-118-0-0-0&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=15274222

Not sure how to make it work, but the VFL site says the 7 app can do it.

http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_page.cgi?client=1-118-0-0-0&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=15274222

Not sure how to make it work, but the VFL site says the 7 app can do it.

They’re up to th e Aug 28th Geelong Port Melb game, how farking hard can it be to get games up in a timely manner?, very ,apparently.

That Buzza bloke copped some of the best abuse I’ve heard at a football match after he got sucked into giving a free kick to Jamar in the last quarter. It even raised a smile from the big russian himself!

For all you QLD's.

Any chance of watching it in the Gold Coast somehow, I’ll be up there on holidays.

Not on local 7 here. Get the 7 App for phone or Tablet and make sure you put a Victorian postcode as address and it will work.

Loving this thread. Someone mentioned the schizophrenia of the BB community and it’s so true and it’s one of the things I really enjoy about the place. And I’m no different, I was gutted at 3/4 time, so annoyed that we’d squandered our lead, then 20 minutes later everything was coming up Millhouse.

Anyone know where you can see a replay of the match outside of Australia?

I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE REPLAY AHHHH

Is there a replay or highlights available? I haven’t been able to find any either on the VFL website or the Essendon FC.

Anyone know where you can see a replay of the match outside of Australia?
If any Blitzer can upload the game on YouTube for us expats?

There would be a lot of people furious if we win a VFL premiership On top of the no. 1 draft pick.

It would be glorious.

Next Sunday , 2:30pm at North Port. Be there!

Is this official?

Sorry, didn’t realise it was a link.

Still no replay anywhere?

Geelongs goals you would think we lost and they won.

There would be a lot of people furious if we win a VFL premiership On top of the no. 1 draft pick.

It would be glorious.

Agreed, it’d be hilarious.

I’m uncertain whether our side can win it though. Just not sure we have the consistency to match it with a settled quality side. We have had a number of games now where it seems we pull the win out of our proverbials. I still can’t really explain how Q1 and Q4 can be some of the best footy I’ve seen us play, and we have the horrors of Q2 somewhere in between them.

Geelongs goals you would think we lost and they won.

To be fair…we’ve put up videos of all our goals when we’ve kicked a grand total of 6