En route to tarp city: Round 3

I reckon they're gettable.

I hope we bring in all of our top ups against these sooks.

Nah just parade them around the boundary

If we win Poort will need body bags not tarps.

Play all our ruckmen

I hate these ■■■■■ as much as Carlton.

Was keen AF to see the new Adelaide Oval, booked flights pretty much as soon as the fixture come out… Just hoping it doesnt get too messy and we get out alive…

Remember that lass that poured beer on Myers after we knocked them off over there?

Stay classy SA

i haven’t watch the port crows game but the stats seems a little funny. Port got belted by 10 goals but inside 50 70 times to 55. God help us if we give up 70 inside 50 to them. They kicked poorly and the crows seem to have been ruthlessly efficient going forward. The stats make it seem like it was a bit of a shootout. I don’t think we want to get into a shoot out with port.

if anything the stats suggest, as others have, that port don’t handle pressure very well.

We’ll have our work cut out for us with them on the rebound. that said if our attitude is right and we can pressure them into being wasteful we might just get a sniff and a young side with a sniff is a dangerous thing. Our pressure, particularly early, against the Dees was first rate. We need to be replicating that every week.

Can't see it.

Port coming off an absolute hiding v Adelaide. They’ll be stung by that. But it was really only poor goal kicking that had them so far out of it.

Consistency normally is the last thing to come for a side. Be staggered if we can back up that effort with another one.

Wow, I’m fascinated by your logic. “Port coming off a real hiding so they’ll probably do well”. Last time I checked, teams coming off a real hiding usually cop a real hiding.

also, looks like the grows were able to score about 12 goals inside the corridor and closer than 35 out. they were clearly getting out the back of port a lot. We need to be looking for these opportunities. Getting laverde in for his speed could be a real asset in trying to exploit port if they do indeed get sucked a little high up the ground.

Is Ryder playing?

No, but I believe both Kyle Langford and Adam Cooney will be.

Remember that lass that poured beer on Myers after we knocked them off over there?

Stay classy SA

Worse still it was West End.

Can't see it.

Port coming off an absolute hiding v Adelaide. They’ll be stung by that. But it was really only poor goal kicking that had them so far out of it.

Consistency normally is the last thing to come for a side. Be staggered if we can back up that effort with another one.

Wow, I’m fascinated by your logic. “Port coming off a real hiding so they’ll probably do well”. Last time I checked, teams coming off a real hiding usually cop a real hiding.

Like us after the suns? Or the pies after sydney?

More often than not a belting revs a side up for the following week

also, looks like the grows were able to score about 12 goals inside the corridor and closer than 35 out. they were clearly getting out the back of port a lot. We need to be looking for these opportunities. Getting laverde in for his speed could be a real asset in trying to exploit port if they do indeed get sucked a little high up the ground.

I don’t rally go in for stats but we took about 100 more marks than port did on the weekend. Surely that means something.

Can't see it.

Like us after the suns? Or the pies after sydney?

More often than not a belting revs a side up for the following week

Thanks WOB.

Yep, was trying to indicate that they won’t be complacent or taking us for granted, because they’ll be trying to redeem themselves after getting canned by all and sundry this week.

I don’t rally go in for stats but we took about 100 more marks than port did on the weekend. Surely that means something.

Means our spread was elite all day, Melbourne couldn’t cope with our switch and spread, Port will be able to cope with it so we will have to breakeven in the contested ball to have a shot IMO.

I find it hard to believe we are at $9 and PA $1.06. Worth a lazy $100 at 8 to 1.

I can already feel my hangover

Better get someone to keep close to Monfries and Ryder, they can hurt us.

I find it hard to believe we are at $9 and PA $1.06. Worth a lazy $100 at 8 to 1.

port perennially over rated hacks.