HB: Tippa Hartley Gleeson
C: Goddard Crowley J.Merrett
HF: Parish Brown Langford
F: Stokes Daniher Kommer
Foll: Leuenberger, Zaharakis, Z.Merrett
Int: Kelly, Ambrose, Fantasis, Cooney
Emer: Bird, McKernan, Simpkin

any word on SMack yet?

Harlett looking like a no, Wingard and Shultz maybe (SEN)

No Harlett for them, no Hooker for us.

any word on SMack yet?

Still about $400 a gram.
Quality is up though.

No changes for mine.

It might seem like a ■■■■ move given how awesome it was to win on the weekend. But given its a development year, I’d keep the team rotating through.

Out : Kommer
In : Long

Fark me, how awesome would it be for us to totally derail their season? This ■■■■ club with their ■■■■■■ fans and moronic president who couldn’t help but take shots at our club from afar. Not to mention all the media wankers who’ve had a stiffy for port, and their coach, for years.
How many Adelaide media gossip columnists wrote unsubstantiated garbage about us over the last three years?
Fark port, lets destroy them on friday.

We're the fittest side in the comp, we're the hardest working side in the comp, we have the best indigenous welfare programs in the comp, we have the best overall player welfare programs in the comp, we have the best coaching staff in the comp, we have the best fitness staff in the comp, we have the best board in the comp, every decision we make at board level is better than what any other club would make.

Eat sh-t you arrogant a–holes, from top down.

Love this place after the weekend.

Lid off
Tarps on.

Who is Bags going to destroy Monfries-style?

the whole farking team.

Hartlett and Schulz will definately miss

Monfries was legit shook that night at how much Slattery had improved.

Four weeks for that now.

Anyone remember the absurd Baguley/Wingard decisions last year where Baggers was grabbed by the legs and spear tackled (holding the ball) and and and Wingard slung (dangerous tackle - before that was actually a rule).

I find it hard to believe we are at $9 and PA $1.06. Worth a lazy $100 at 8 to 1.

AND/OR

You could take the 1.87 and get 52.5 points head start !

Head to Head (last 5)

Port Adelaide 1-4 Essendon

Can't see it.

Port coming off an absolute hiding v Adelaide. They’ll be stung by that. But it was really only poor goal kicking that had them so far out of it.

Consistency normally is the last thing to come for a side. Be staggered if we can back up that effort with another one.

Wow, I’m fascinated by your logic. “Port coming off a real hiding so they’ll probably do well”. Last time I checked, teams coming off a real hiding usually cop a real hiding.

Like us after the suns? Or the pies after sydney?

More often than not a belting revs a side up for the following week

No, that’s demonstrably false WOB (and Sam), those examples are exceptions to what should be self-evident. You see, if you get belted then it’s probably because you’re ■■■■. Statistically if you get belted by more than 10 goals then you’re three times as likely to lose the following week.

Can't see it.

Port coming off an absolute hiding v Adelaide. They’ll be stung by that. But it was really only poor goal kicking that had them so far out of it.

Consistency normally is the last thing to come for a side. Be staggered if we can back up that effort with another one.

Wow, I’m fascinated by your logic. “Port coming off a real hiding so they’ll probably do well”. Last time I checked, teams coming off a real hiding usually cop a real hiding.

Like us after the suns? Or the pies after sydney?

More often than not a belting revs a side up for the following week

No, that’s demonstrably false WOB (and Sam), those examples are exceptions to what should be self-evident. You see, if you get belted then it’s probably because you’re ■■■■. Statistically if you get belted by more than 10 goals then you’re three times as likely to lose the following week.

I get what your saying but them stats would be misguided from the horribly sh*t teams like fitzroy, GC and GWS early. Melbourne etc

I think clubs who arnt actually that bad (ie port, i hate them, but they are a reasonable side currently) are a good chance to fire up the following week.

Port wont take us lightly this week