English Premier League 2018/19

do you prefer your cucumber sandwich with or without cucumber?

If he was english, he would have been the starting LB for them at the WC

2 Likes

agreed.

Really liking Gomez paired with Virgil. A few of his passes up and diagonally have been rippers. Really hopes he gets an injury free run at this year

1 Like

Go Wolves. Centre stage at home. Loving it :smile::+1:

3 Likes

3 games, 3 wins, 3 clean sheets. A 1-0 win against Brighton at Anfield, however they did more than Park the bus. They were pretty decent when the were in possession, far harder to break down and couldā€™ve nicked a point if we didnā€™t have Allisson in goal. Made a great point-blank save late in the match that I doubt either Karius or Mignolet wouldā€™ve kept out. Also the audacity and arrogance he has with the ball at his feet, he nearly came unstuck once but still was good enough to avoid calamity.

4 Likes

In the past that is definitely a game we concede a late equaliser. Made us work hard to earn the 3 points.

Highlight of the weekend so far for me is the Maguire winner.

2 Likes

Well done to the Old Gold in getting a point v City.

3 Likes

Another solid, rather than spectacular win. Banked the points. Top of the table after City gloriously dropped points.

Wolves :heart_eyes:

1 Like

As a Reds fan, it was great to see the Wolves hold on for a point vs City. And Pep was somewhat gracious with the draw. Imagine Mourinho in similar circumstances. He would have lost his sheet.

2 Likes

Get we all seem pretty happy City dropped points.
However that Wolves goal was a joke.

1 Like

Will also add City had a blatant penalty not paid.

It better not be the one where AgĆ¼ero tripped himself. Iā€™d send guys off for that.

2 Likes

No it was on Silva.

Get all that as well. Pep didnā€™t complain, though.

ā€œIt was a good game, we concede too much counter attacks, we were not settled, we create a lot of chances against a team with 10 players behind and that is a good point. Of course (Wolves deserve praise).ā€

Wolves played unbelievable and Iā€™m more than happy City dropped points but if those two decisions had gone against my club my foot would still be wedged inside my tv.

what a fkg save tho

1 Like

Hornets off to a flying start

Loved the game on the weekend :smile: Wolves were brave and at it, everything I couldā€™ve hoped for. Scored from a handball yes, but I hope we keep attacking like we have been, itā€™s fantastic :+1:

Well this is garbage, picked a bad game to attend. Dominate the first half for no reward and then cough up 2 goals in 2 minutes to start the second. The crowd is very restless and a few scuffles have broken out already. All hell could break loose if the game continues in this manner