English Premier League 2018/19

Yep, as a fan and member of both clubs I reckon Juve are getting the better end of the deal. Dybala really struggles with physical pressure and I don’t think the EPL style suits him. Lukaku on the other hand will score for fun in Italy, similar to Higuain. Big build, very skilful and with those Juve mids feeding him he would end up top scorer over there.

1 Like

It’s not so much whether he is worth £80 Million. It’s whether the price tag, being the “world’s most expensive defender”, playing for Man Utd, affects him and he’s weighed down by that burden. He’s the type of character that I’m not sure he will all of a sudden buckle under that expectation.

His first touch would disagree.

Otherwise he would be at Real not going in an exchange to Juve.

Can get away with it in Italy. Brute strength is his biggest plus. Will dominate in Italy

Won’t hold up in the ucl

Ashley Young confirmed as Man U captain

4 Likes

Kill me now

1 Like

pretty cheeky by ole, ‘when hes on the field he will wear the arm band’ will only play 10 games.

Not exactly a glowing endorsement from Ole

Solskjaer was then asked whether this meant Young could be considered the club captain, and replied: “You can probably call it that.”

1 Like

better than having :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand: as your captain

3 Likes

Young won’t have any issues with his hair getting in his eyes

1 Like

I swear to god if that crab starts over Shaw or AWB against Chelsea I am going to rage.

Apparently arsenal making a late loan move for coutinho.

That would be one of the best summers for some time if we got that over the line.

Mandzukic has agreed to terms with Man U apparently.

Man U are a very strange club

Absolutely shattered we sold Kean to Everton :frowning_face:

1 Like

We?- Juventus?

Yes

Same, just think he’s going to be something very special

Sounds like Dybala for Lukaku has fallen through.

Simon Mignolet sold to Club Brugge in his native Belgium. Probably the right time to let him go, probably wouldn’t want a 2nd season sitting on the pine as #2 keeper. Will be interesting to see who we sign to replace him…

1 Like