English Premier League 2018/19

sounds like Harry Kane might be out for a month with an ankle ligament injury. Massive loss for spurs, i think Son has also left for the Asian Cup now too

1 Like

So I can strip him of the captaincy of my Fantasy EPL team?

JOB DONE!

1 Like

Reports are that Kane will be out until at least March now.

Huge loss for Spurs.

Kane is a huge loss whenever he goes down, but both he and Son out at the same time is a catastrophe for Spurs. Only depth to cover those two are Moura and Llorente.

Yep we are screwed.

Shame we donā€™t have spurs again, liked playing them before, would love to play them now.

Spurs better be careful, they could drop out of CL placings with no Kane or Son

1 Like

Their depth is ok and think they have a pretty good fixture for the next month and a bit so still should be able to win most of them

Surely play the 2nds and under 19s for FA and League cup.

Would be awesome if Arsenal could take that spot but unfortunately cant see it happening.

A lot riding on the Chelsea game.

A lot of late winning goals have come from Auba - not sure he can sustain that form, and without him, theyā€™re average.

Llorente, whilst no Kane, has 5 goals from his last 11 games - he knows where they are. Alli and Eriksen have had half a season off - if they can find some form they could run out the last 5 months better than their opposition. Kaneā€™s also got history coming back to form quickly after an injury layoff

Wouldnā€™t write them off yet.

League cup is the second leg of the semi final.

I have no problem with Auba sustaining his form, hes a gun.

Our problem is getting him the ball.

Our midfield is rubbish without Ozilā€™s creativity.

2 Likes

Agree, heā€™s a gun without enough support. The Premiership is a long season though and its Aubaā€™s first - hope he can keep banging them in.

1 Like

Technically its his second season as we acquired him in January last year and he debuted in early Feb.

Still cant fathom why Emery wont play Ozil and only uses Ramsey sparingly but Iā€™m sure he got a master plan so I am being patient this year.

I can. Overpaid, overrated and lazy.

All of those are accurate.

He is still better than the alternative though.

Yep. So how do you get him to change, by playing him? Clearly heā€™s not doing what the manager wants, otherwise he would be picked. Klopp doesnā€™t entertain lazy players that donā€™t press or track back when required. Ozil clearly thinks heā€™s too good for that. Heā€™s been pampered by Wenger in his comfort zone, call in sick so he doesnā€™t have to train. He even took games off last year (after he signed his massive contract) towards the end of the season, most likely to avoid getting injured before the World Cup. Emery clearly can see that he has had the run of the place for too long and heā€™s letting him know whoā€™s boss. It will end one of two ways, either he shapes up and conforms to his managerā€™s requirements or he is sold. Either situation is good for Arsenal.

1 Like

We should buy Arnautovic.
Iā€™m sure our friends would help us out and give him on the cheap.

1 Like