English Premier League 2018/19

Ozil wearing the captains band again today.

Cant understand what message Emery is trying to send.

1 Like

Much shorter version. Was struggling to get the address from the iPad.

Congrats to the pool supporters on here. Title is all wrapped up now

1 Like

To the Toon. Thank you.

Need to capitalise against the Foxes, though.

Fair comeback by the Cottagers, courtesy of the Mitrovic brace. One fan wasn’t happy, though. :grin:

3 Likes

Not yet.

VVD is out with runs, gomez and TAA both out injured leave us with a defense of robbo, lovren, matip as starters against the foxes.

The RB slot is a real worry, either an unexperienced kid in camacho or shifting fab there which I’m not keen on as he has recently hit his stride in the centre.

Vardy’s pace is going to be a big concern against a makeshift back 4 that hasn’t played together.

Think klopp will play deep and counter. Playing high would allow us to worry their defence but exposes ours.

Will be interesting to see how it unfolds

Samuel Pullinger should avoid English County Cricket if he’s not keen on pie chuckers.

1 Like

Gazza.

1 Like

Hell of a game. Frustrating and weird.

Van Dijk will play reportedly. But yes far from ideal especially at right back with Trent injured and Milner suspended after picking up a red card v Palace. Tell me again why we sent Clyne out on loan?

Copped a knock in the last game and hasn’t trained over the past 10 days. Back today (apparently) & will prolly play. Camacho another option to come in or play Gini as a wing-back.

Gini has been our best mid this season, wouldn’t want him having to track back in a position he doesn’t know.

The other option would be to drop hendo deep and play fab on the right of midfield and comacho at RB. Let them attack comacho and use fab and hendo to defend the inside and look to counter direct to MO. Similar to how klopp played the Palace game

Would rather Henderson at right wing back. Leave Gini and Fab in the middle together. From memory Hendo played there a few times when Rodgers was the boss.

I agree with both of you blokes. Just a tad concerned over the fitness of Gini/Fab. If Fab starts, I think he will be sent back by Klopp, with Gini in the middle. If they are fit, I’d prefer to see them both in the middle.

1 Like

It’s done bro, crack open the Dom and start celebrating

Hows my Toon beating them city flogs!

2 Likes

Anyone been doing fantasy premier league? I been on a roll lately, have scored 60+ every week for a good 12 weeks atleast, been lucky as hell!

Why did he filter d!ckhead but not F***ing?

Because he is an idiot. He should have happily copped the pie for their 4th win of the season (& a positive step in their fight to stop relegation). :grin:

3 Likes

When he says sh-t down the road does he mean QPR or Chelsea?

Another inept performance, Pell needs to turf half these guys out come seasons end.