Liverpool
man city

Chelsea
aresnal

Tottenham
man u

salah for the boot
Claude puel for first sacked

Exactly. Everyone knows Jose only cares about winning and brings in players for the here and now. They knew that when they hired him, so back him

If we have a bad start I can see things imploding big time.

they started imploding last year, arguably before he even started.

he has lost his touch when it comes to man management and handling the press.

Iā€™m a Liverpool supporter and couldnā€™t have been when he was announced as your manager. heā€™s pragmatic not stylish

I assume you should have the word happier in there?

yes, yes I did

1 Like

United 1st cos why not

Got to go with a few curveballs:

Champions: Liverpool
Runners-up: Man City
3rd-4th: Man U, Arsenal
5th-6th: Crystal Palace, Tottenham
Relegated: Cardiff, Huddersfield, Newcastle
Golden Boot: Salah
First Manager sacked: Whoever is managing Watford ā€¦

I can see Chelsea and Tottenham imploding if they get the wrong injuries. I flipped a coin and assumed it would be Chelsea rather than Tottenham. After all, Chelsea have imploded recently before. I donā€™t think Man U will, the squad is too talented. Should be challenging for first, only having mister park the bus Mourinho is holding it back. Liverpool were scary good (as were City) in the second half, both will be fighting tooth and nail. I probably should go City as they have more depth (VVD or Salah being injured would be a big problem), but I love how Klopp plays so Iā€™ll back him to do it.

Someone who should be mid-table usually has a great season and sneaks a Europa spot. Iā€™ve selected Palace after the way they closed out the year, a good list, and Hodgson in charge. Iā€™d go Burnley again but I think playing in Europe will burn them out and theyā€™ll drop games. If Silva could get Everton clicking, they should be challenging for this spot. But do they have the forwards? (I need to check what happened transfer wise).

Arsenal I have back in the back four after they finally did what everyoneā€™s been telling them to do for years - buys some damn backs! Not many players went deep in the world cup either, so they may start with a bang.

1 Like

Can anybody post the salaries by club?..will help me appreciate who is actually being bold with their predictionsā€¦

Champions: Man City
Runners-up: Liverpool
3rd-4th: , Spurs, Arsenal
5th-6th: Chelsea, Man Utd
Bolter (Team): Fulham
Bolter (Player): Seri or Keita
Relegated: Cardiff, Southampton, Watford
Golden Boot: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang image or Kane, probably Kane
First Manager sacked: Neil Warnock (Cardiff City)

927143 League code for a fantasy EPL comp (https://sportsdeck.com/au/epl/dreamteam#/)

Good start, 1-0 after 3. Pogba from the spot

Utter tripe so far. Have barely had a look at the goals, way too passive

So much rust thanks to the WC.

Fred looked good and Shaw has been amazing.

Sanchez was fecking useless though.

Good assist from Mata to set up Shaw for the sealer. 2-0 but a pretty poor showing TBH

FFS, we give one up in injury time

What a goal by shaw.

now if miller could win the motogp best weekend everā€¦

Very happy with that, good to start the season with a win especially considering everything else that has gone on

I see something with pereira.

How to do a football ad:

2 Likes

Agreed.

Can tell he has really developed at Valencia.

Would be huge if he had a good season and contributed.

Really dig the away kit.

(Itā€™s a shocker)