English Premier League 2018/19

Ole still hasn’t lost a PL match since taking the reigns.

We were rubbish. Failed to attack. Manure were crippled, but we thought it would be (insert adjective) to pass it around & do nothing. Top of the league, but gee that was poor.

2 Likes

Certainly a lost opportunity. Offered nothing in the front third - only one shot of target the match.

Only positive is we are a point clear on top with our destiny in our hands.

1 Like

That was the hardest away trip we had left. Return games v Chelsea and Spurs at Anfield. It s decent run we have left…

1 Like

Whereas our front three used to have me salivating, they have me pulling my hair out now. Not at punching the wall stage, but close enough. WTF is going on with them? And our midfield? And Klopp?

1 Like

Liverpool happy with a point at OT? Am I in the right thread?

1 Like

Can’t see anyone saying we are happy with the draw. The consensus here is that we are thankful to have taken anything given how rubbish we played.

City won the League Cup on Pens after it finished 0-0 AET

1 Like

The footage of Sarri and the Chelsea keeper arguing is some of the funniest sh!!t I have seen for a long time😂

That club makes Arsenal look normal😂

1 Like

Disgusting by the keeper, should be given his marching orders as soon as he walks back into the dressing room.

5 Likes

Yep!

But hilarious😂

Player power at Chelsea - whoever gets the job there next season is going to have their work cut out for them.

1 Like

Sarri’s reaction is priceless :rofl:

Its like some skit from the Three Stooges

1 Like

Disgraceful from Kepa. I get that he wouldn’t want to come off, but you have to respect the manager’s decision. Caballero is a noted penalty stopper and having played for City as well he’d have significant intel on their penalty takers. Sarri’s days are clearly numbered, absolute comedy act at Chelsea right now…

2 Likes

Not a fan of Sarri, but very average by Kepa. Disrespectful to the manager, team mates on the bench and fans in the stadium. I imagine Luiz was encouraging him going by the way he kept going up and covering his mouth.

4 Likes

As a professional it’s very poor. Maybe there was a language barrier there but surely Sarri should’ve got the assistant to just put his number on the subs board and he’d be compelled to come off the field? Isn’t that how it works?

Back to our game, yes it’s 2 dropped points but it could’ve easily been a loss given how toothless we were in the final third. Massive possession discrepancy in our favour but it amounted to very little. The Hendo/Fab/Gini midfield 3 was probably not enough in terms of cutting edge. Keita starting after some good performances would’ve added a bit more flair and the ability to play a pass, but perhaps there isn’t 100% trust from the manager yet in big games away from home. That’s a loss in any other year where we don’t have VVD in defence or Alisson in goal. Both are well worth the fees we paid for them.

1 Like

Kepa shouldn’t play again. It’s not even u12 behavior.

2 Likes

It was to say the least, bizarre. How can you do that?

The last few times I’ve watched them, Liverpool just look lost from about 25 yards out. They are great up until this point, but seem to have run out of ideas.

With 10 and a half players in the 2nd half I’m happy with a United point and could have snagged all 3 had Smalling been a touch more patient.

As for Kepa…what a plank. I have no idea who will be there next manager but with the player power there, Hazard on the way out and no transfers for the next two windows, it isn’t an attractive option.

2 Likes

Agree. I would have gone back into the change rooms, tore strips off him and told him to pack his bags. Disgraceful stuff

2 Likes