English Premier League 2018/19

Does anytime really think the 2-year transfer ban will be upheld? Plenty of examples of clubs who have had a ban handed out only for it to be overturned on appeal…

1 Like

It’s a 2 window ban not 2 years and it has already been halved on appeal from the initial 4 window ban so I can’t see it getting further reduced

1 Like

That’s disgusting by the keeper. Should be made to train with the youth team for the rest of his career

I don’t like Luiz but I very much doubt he would be telling Kepa to stay on.

It is very common for players across all sports to cover their mouths when discussing things with teammates or refs.

1 Like

The only other time in recent memory (and I’d like to wipe this player from my memory about he was absolute ■■■■■ for Liverpool) when a player flagrantly went against team orders was when Balotelli took a penalty even though Henderson was apparently supposed to take it in a Champions League game in 2014/15. Lucky that Mario converted the spot kick, which ended up winning the game.

There was an instance for Fulham earlier this year when Kamara won a penalty and insisted on taking it rather than letting the designated pen taker in Mitrovic have the shot. It was against Huddersfield- the score was 0-0 and he missed.

Fortunately for him Fulham found a way to win. Shortly after there was a bust up and training and Kamara never played for Fulham again - having gone out on loan in January.

3 Likes

Alexis used to argue over penalties at Arsenal all the time and he obviously had the argument with Pogba earlier in the season.

Why he insist on taking penalties is beyond me. The worst penalty taker I have seen.

But he is a selfish carnt.

pogba historically has been pretty ■■■■ too (at penalties).

also anyone else see kepa’s wink at the camera after the exchange?

1 Like

It still makes me laugh that Kepa has Sarri so triggered that he nearly departs the stadium but then he realised that hes still got a game to finish.

It is one of the more bizarre things I have seen on a football pitch for a long time but also bl00dy hilarious.

1 Like

Half expecting Benny Hill music to be played! If Sarri walked away from the job (highly doubt it due to the massive payout he’d get if he was sacked) I wouldn’t blame him. He’s taking on the most difficult and toxic dressingroom in the game. Those players have had their own way for far too long. The minute the manager challenges them they down tools and sook to Abramovic. As mentioned, Hazard likely to leave plus the transfer ban over the next 2 windows, tough times at the Bridge.

2 Likes

Hopefully they get screwed over this transfer ban!

Paging @Windy_Dill you are about the only fan of chelski that I know of are you going to be ok?

1 Like
1 Like

Huge week coming up in the 4 top leagues.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen anything like that in my life.

How disrespectful, but then Sarri went ahead and left him on? Why!?

You can’t be having that kind of rubbish.

I would of paid good money to see kepa try that with a nutter like Di canio or Keane as manager. They would be taking him out of the stadium in a bodybag.

Also how what in the hell was Luis doing? Surely as a senior player he would be telling him to get off the pitch. They really miss the dressing room leaders like lampard and terry.

1 Like

I don’t think Kepa is the smartest of individuals.

He has since basically said that he was feigning injury so as to take the sting out of the game and that’s why he refused to come off.

The only problem with that is that the other keeper was warming up on the sidelines minutes before so whether he was injured or not it was a tactical substitution.

1 Like

Say it ain’t so!

Brendan Rodgers to become Leicester’s new manager possibly within the next 24 hours

I’m surprised he wouldn’t stay until the end of the season and win another title at Celtic. Maybe that league has become so one-sided it’s meaningless to him?

Wolves go down to Huddersfield for the second time this season. Of the bottom 5 sides we have beaten only Southampton, once. Ouch :disappointed_relieved:

… and we have Cardiff next…