English Premier League 2018/19

Lucky!!!

This refereeing is ■■■■■■.

Kanedealwithit.gif

What an awesome game. Had a bit of everything

2 Likes

Ref was disgusting. Late red was farcical. Spurs will never win the league if they continue this rubbish style of play.

1 Like

As shitt as that penalty shot to win it?

Jus’ wondering…

1 Like

Absolutely, Both Lacazette and Aubameyang bottled it. Should of down the scum by 3 goals.

1 Like

I did not agree with Torreira’s red, He got the ball, the commentators crapped on about getting the player high with his studs but I am not sure he did. I reckon he got it for when his thigh kind of slid around the other guy’s shin.

I also did not think that Rose should have got a yellow for his challenge on Leno, in my opinion he was entitled to go for that ball.

I was thinking in the lead up to Kane getting his pen that they were actually going to win it in the 90th with a soft Kane pen but I was about 25 minutes early. That is exactly what VAR is for and should check on any goal or penalty decision (or Kane dive).

Pierre did not look good at any stage of that penalty but he was probably the best man available to take it.

COYR’s.! Get our spot back!

Not even sure I can hang in for it,… lookin after the Grand niblets atm, …

How’s the kit on Tony Adam’s, yikes

Big fella so nearly adds to his deuce from last out.

Having sorted the prima donnas , it seems Ole has been working on rebuilding Lukakus comfidence. He’s looked so much better the past 3 games.

Lol, well, there you go. That was quality.

The Cherries holding Man City nil-all at HT.

Only 3 points behind Spurs now after beating Soton 3-2. Back to back braces for Lukaku

Um just between you and I we sort of knew at the start of the season we weren’t winning the title.
Don’t let the cat out of the bag though.

COYI

7th here we come

1 Like

In typical Arsenal style we threw away an opportunity to really cement ourselves in top four calculations. Yes that penalty should never of been given due to Spurs being offside with about 4 or 5 players and then the typical dive from Kane(my god he has a punchable head) but Mustafi is also at fault for yet another brain fade. He is the Arsenal version of Hartley and never should pull on the red shirt again.

Must have spurned about 3 or 4 very gettable shots including the penalty which is unforgivable.

In the plus side Kos and Sokratis are starting to build some chemistry again now that they have had a few games under their belts without any injuries and Leno is starting to look De Gea like with confidence that he finally has a consistent defensive line in front of him.

Overall some pleasing signs but the torreira red card will hurt and the strikers need to take their chances when they present.

And that linesman should be shot.

2 Likes

I’m no Spurs fan but it was the correct call to award the penalty.