English Premier League 2020/21

Despite Arsenal making up the numbers I still get far more satisfaction out of watching them than I do Essendon.

I think Arsenal have some very handy kids to build around but Essendon unfortunately looked cooked for some time yet.

1 Like

I feel like at least with arteta we have a manager who will lead us the right way. Not so comfortable with kronke though.

Be interesting to see how many of those young players make it in the long-term. You can mark Saka down but jury still out on others. Smith Rowe looks the goods as well.

Willock nketiah and Nelson have big seasons coming up.

Iā€™d like to see maitland-niles given a chance in midfield but I think his papers are already stamped

2 Likes

Saka is a given I reckon. If Tierney can stay itt then our left side looks set for a decade.

They will need to give Martinelli as much game time as possible but that will be tricky with Auba still at the top of his game. He will just have to play as much cups games as possible.

I havenā€™t seen much of Saliba but what I have seen he looks the real deal. Heā€™s big and fast and very mature for a 19 year old. Also happens to be injury prone so hopefully itā€™s just growing pains.

Iā€™m a big fan of Guendouzi but from all reports heā€™s gone. Hopefully we put a high price on his head because he has the tools to be a very good player.

Torreira looks gone as well but we should get something back for him. Heā€™s a very good player and likely to go back to Italy where he seems to enjoy playing more.

PƩpƩ is still young and has talent to burn so we have the nucleus of a good side but we still need more talent.

A central midfielder and a centre back are the priorities and then a backup rightback.

1 Like

Guendouzi a head case unfortunately. Not the first time he has had a spat with his manager.

I like torreira a lot but I think he already has one foot out the door.

Salbia being injury prone means heā€™ll fit in just fine with our other centre backsā€¦

2 Likes

Spurs have signed Joe Hart on a free transferā€¦

Liverpool vs Leeds at Anfield on opening weekend :eggplant:

1 Like

What an opening return to the big league for them!!

Itā€™s been long road back for them. How far down did they drop? I think it was the old Third Div level?

Geez I feel dirty already hoping the dippers beat Leeds 5-0

1 Like

I sense a certain dislike of Leeds :joy:

They are almost at Fark Carlton level of hatred :joy:

1 Like

I wonder if Leeds fans hate both Manchester teams? I genuinely donā€™t know. I know they hate the red team.

We hate everybody.

1 Like

Harry Maguire in a spot of bother.

Hope his lawyer is better than him at defending.

6 Likes

By all reports he went to headbutt someone but ended up knocking out 15 guys at once

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS: Bruno Fernandes has arrived in Mykonos to help Harry Maguire with the penalty he faces. More to followā€¦

3 Likes

3 Likes

Word filtering through that Arsenal and Gabriel Magalhaes have agreed to terms for a 5 year contract. Officially announced early next week.

Huge signing if true. Two young and talented centre backs to build around is what gunners supporters have been asking for for a long time.

2 Likes

3-0 win for the champions in our 1st pre season game vs Stuttgart

1 Like

It appears that the trial might not be the walk in the park he believed.