English Premier League 2020/21

He’s going to be terrifc player DvB, but do Man Utd really need another attacking midfielder with Pogba and B.Fernandes? Would have thought defense and wide players higher priority.

I havn’t seen much of him over the 12 months but was reading last nite that the defensive side of his game has gone to another level.

Gonna start as depth. And with several competitions going on a condensed season will definitely get good minutes I would think.

He’s backup for when Pogba goes all tool again.

Yeah exactly and there are rumours that we might step in for Thiago as well since Liverpool are hesitant to pay much for a guy who is 29 with a year left on his deal.

Van De Beek is more of a box to box and an all-rounder. More of a Herrera replacement IMO.

We couldn’t afford to not get more quality injected into the squad considering what Chelsea have done and City being in with a shout of getting Messi.

Bring in Sancho, a left footed centre back and either another striker or left back and that is a very good window. Throw in Thiago if we can get him and we are at least remaining competitive with Liverpool, City, Chelsea etc and extending the gap on Arsenal and Spurs.

45m for Beek is the max apparently stating at 35 with 10m in bonuses if targets are met.

So is Messi going to end up at man city or is he just angling for a bigger contract at Barca again?

Trying to make to make one of the higer ups ■■■■ off

Anyone heard the rumors about the Glazers off loading Man Utd to Ortega’s of Spain, all over Fb.

We’d know about it if it was happening.

Plus the Glazier’s wouldn’t have forked out for Van De Beek if they were going to sell the club.

Gabriel finally confirmed to Arsenal.

PSG make an offer on Bellerin.

Yay.

Nooooo!

2 Likes

I’m not opposed to selling Bellerin if it means bringing in a quality midfielder. Means we have to hold onto Maitland-Niles though.

I’m very comfortable with Arteta at the moment. Can finally see a plan in place and where we might be in a couple of seasons.

3 Likes

So coming into the PL as a leeds fan I was very excited to set up the EPL as a “fav” on Kayo and remove the “EFL”.

I few minutes of confusion led to panic. WhereTF is the EPL on kayo?
Google search later…OPTUS??? WTF! the same mob the had the rights to the World Cup and shat the bed?! Is this what you guys have had to deal with for the past season?

Clearly this is old news for you guys as I’m late to the party. So are people expected to switch their mobile contracts to optus, pay an extra $15 a month to watch the biggest league in the world on a screen smaller than a kitchen appliance?

I’ve luckily found a reasonable solution, “Peacock” app on the ATV (VPN set to US). US$4.99 per month for a premium plan paid via a US paypal account.

What the hell do you guys do?

I’ve never had an issue with Optus, maybe I’m a lucky one? I already had my phone with Optus so I have it free with my plan, but I pay an extra $5.99 a month for a Fetch TV box so I can watch it on my TV, but can just as easily Chromecast it. Most of the time I’m in bed watching games due to the late/early times so the iPad or phone is sufficient.

1 Like

Yeah I was under the impression you could cast to TV with it.

And while that does sound like a reasonable, & innovative solution, I really don’t like the NBC coverage very much, and well prefer BT or Sky BBC etc.

There are many a good stream out there if you seek them.

And those that don’t have optus phones? What does everyone else do? What have you all been doing since this happened?

You aren’t required to switch contracts you can just sign up for the $15 Optus Sports package.

Agree, but we’ve put up with channel seven for the AFL for years. So NBC will be a walk in the park.

1 Like

And how do you watch it once you do that KM?