English Premier League 2021/2022

We’re back.

23 years.

See you next season.

#Forest.

12 Likes

Good to see.

Mane gone from Pool

happy for you Sal, you must be thrilled - enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

Gonna be interesting, that’s for sure. Even looking at transfer targets, it’s in a completely different stratosphere when you contemplate what the big clubs are paying for players. Fmd.

I’m hoping we can keep most of those who got us there - some key loanees who will be tough to secure permanently but who all seemingly want to stay will be very important- and add some astute quality where needed without breaking the bank or club. Cooper has a very unified group and a good history of developing young talent. Reportedly chasing the likes of Morgan Gibbs-White, that level of player makes some real sense. Pair him with Spence and Johnson and you have some really promising youth on the pitch. I’d trust Coopers decisions, though this is obviously on another planet re quality. We’re gonna need to find a way to score at the next level or it’ll be tough to stay above relegation.

1 Like

Matic off to Roma thank goodness

I’m hoping that doesn’t make Garner a required player at OT , lol.

Liverpool sign Nunez.

1 Like

Johnson scored again for Wales , and has looked up to standard in each game. Get this kid to sign a contract extension asap before someone offers him 30mill.

1 Like

premier league schedule released

week one
palace v arsenal
fulham v liverpool
bournemouth v villa
leeds v wolves
leicester v brentford
newcastle v forest
spurs v southhampton
everton v chelsea
united v brighton
west ham v city

1 Like

Please please please Erik make united good again, so sick of following bog average teams.

1 Like

Nice 3 points to start off with.COYI!!!

Hahahahahahahaha haha.

1 Like

Nice to have someone other than Wolves first up. Bring on the Bees.

Go Foxes.

New season new thread fellas. Have a peep.

gee postecoglu speaks well post game.

1 Like

I miss him. But glad he’s started so well.