EPL 2016/17 Thread

I don’t know about the comparative pitch sizes. But I know we had trouble playing UCL games at the old Wembley. I think it was a fair bit bigger than the Highbury pitch.

Rely on Chavs losing to Boro and West Brom. All but over. Pity for Spurz that they aren’t chasing us for the title.

1 Like

Congrats to Stallion.
With Fog though not the end of the world.
Was always going to be tough to win out from weeks ago.
More than happy with the season.

1 Like

Cheers hager

are we in 10 minutes or tomorrow?

Tomorrow

Not liking the fact we are playing under 23s tomorrow. Focusing a real lot on Europa league but if we beat arsenal we will at least have Europa league for next season sawn up. If we lose to arsenal and don’t win Europa league then we won’t be in any European competitions next season

No Europe doesn’t seem to be the worst thing these days though for EPL clubs. Saying that you will be in one of the two comps next year.

Aren’t we already guaranteed a Europa League place by winning the League Cup?

Yes

You sure? Thought it was the FA cup winner who gets Europa spot.
Edit:
Think winner of FA cup goes directly into Europa whereas league cup goes into qualifying for Europa.

You are correct. Winner of the League Cup enters the 3rd qualifying round.

Correct.
We have already guaranteed a Europa spot at the final qualifying round

Final round of the championship playing out on beIN atm.

Forest as it currently stands are getting relegated

Cmon Liverpool

Come on Soton!

Sneak a winner!

I am wearing a blackarm band at the G next Saturday night in respect of my team Blackburn Rovers having been demoted to league 1 next season! Shattering day today for me

1 Like

Milner missed pen

tuanzebe debut.

gonna be tough for the kid who’s favoured position is CB

Yep.

Pogba, Rashford and Bailly all on the bench.

Surprised Pogba isn’t starting which suggests to me that Jose is putting all his eggs in the Europa basket.