EPL 2017/18 Thread

Now that the 2017/18 Premier League fixture has been released, probably a good time to create a new thread.

Opening games are:

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Arsenal v Leicester City
Brighton and Hove Albion v Manchester City
Chelsea v Burnley
Crystal Palace v Huddersfield Town
Everton v Stoke City
Manchester United v West Ham United
Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur
Southampton v Swansea City
Watford v Liverpool
West Bromwich Albion v Bournemouth

Check out Everton’s run to start the season. LOL!

Wenger has 2 years to win the EPL, but how much money has he got, and who will replace Alexis ?

Wenger should be winning the premier league now. Every year he’s still there other teams rejoice.

We’re going after Douglas Costa.

Could have a front half with Coutinho, Firmino and Costa.

FAP FAP FAP.

1 Like

Isn’t juve also linked as well?

Yep, we’re throwing up bigger figures

I’m going full lid off and predicting we seal the title at that ■■■■ hole Stamford Bridge in the second last matchday.

Quote this and pin it.

But seriously if we beat Chelsea to seal at title at Stamford Bridge my erection will need medical treatment.

Liverpool will only be signing mediocre players as per usual and possibly losing the likes of Coutinho to Barca.

Have already been priced out of the Lazio midfielder whose name escapes me and are becoming tighter with their money than Wenger and Arsenal.

Liverpool will only be going backwards next year with the likes of City and United spending another 2-300mil each.

The tears in relation to this will be so sweet come the end of the season.

200m and still struggling to make the 4

Still have CL though :wink:

Di Marzio reporting that chelsea are deciding whether to sack conte or not.

What a ■■■■■■■■■■■.

What, is the league title with 93 points not good enough?

Apparently over him wanting to drop 90m on lukaku and the board doesn’t want a bar of that.

Only the plastic fantastics would sack a coach after winning a title with 93 points.

Ultimately its the Board who gives approval for player transfers. Especially expensive transfers.

90 Mil for Lukaku is madness. How long is left on his contract?

2 Likes

He left Juve for the same reason

Apparently ronaldo walking out on real after tax treatment.

1m a week contract incoming from real madrid

It’ll most likely just be:

A. Grandstanding by Ronaldo to make it seem that footballs sweetheart would never commit fraud.

B. A typical player ploy to get a wage rise.

Or

C. All of the above.

The romantic in me though would love to see him come back and smash them in for United.