EPL 2017/18 Thread

No idea why else he’d be wearing that shirt I spose :joy:

Fellaini off to Turkey as well by the looks of it! Fingers crossed!

I was hoping he was fired out of a cannon into the sun but I’ll have to settle for Turkey

2 Likes

Looks like Mou ruled it out completely today which is utterly mind boggling since they are actually willing to give us money for him.

Yes. Real, proper, money that you can use to buy things with, not Monopoly.

How Mourinho finds him at all “valuable” is just breath taking. He has stollen a living ever since he walked in the door at Old Trafford and is still allowed to get away with it.

With Matic coming in I would have expected him to be well out the door as I’m sure Matic will be the one to play behind Pog and Ander.

Would have made up for this very sub-par window to date if we had managed to offload both Rooney and the Microphone.

Too much to ask for I guess.

Matic signed. Not sure about it

He’ll be good behind Pogba and Ander.

Better than ■■■■■■ Fellaini in any case.

Just wish he was 2-3 years younger.

Reports suggesting that Tinder will be the shirt sleeve sponsor for Man Utd. I suppose they did struggle to score last season… :joy_cat::joy_cat:

4 Likes

For £12m a year I’d let them advertise a German midget ■■■■ website on the sleeves!

In shock news, Daniel Sturridge is injured again.

1 Like

Did he stand up?

Reported as a cramp, not so much an injury. Apparently he has trained twice that day so pulled up a bit tight. Also scored in a 3-0 win against Bayern Munich. Mane and Salah also found the back of the net. Those 2 playing in the front 3 are going to cause Premier League defences plenty of headaches. If Sturridge and Lallana are bench options this year, that is far, far better than the likes of Borini, Aspas and some of the other dregs we’ve had at the club in the past 3-4 years.

1 Like

Not EPL related but Neymar to PSG for €220m!!!

Could be EPL related if the cash is splashed on my
man Phil

1 Like

Its official? been talk for weeks without anything official.

Totally worth that money too, he’d make any club that went for him so much money.

La Liga head office now stating they will not accept the €220m from PSG as they believe it to be outside of the rules of FFP.

They’d be doing him a favour anyway, Ligue 1 is honestly the biggest shitehole in Europe and is a trash league with hardly any competition in it for PSG/Monaco.

There is a reason why Zlatan left the French league to go to the Prem before he retired, because he knew he’d never be considered a great by walking Ligue 1 every year as it isn’t taken seriously and the likes of Spain, Germany and the Prem are miles better than the French league.

Hope the Neymar deal goes through as they will be forced to offload players and Aurier would be awesome at United and Matuidi at Juve

aurier is 4m apparently. guy has way too much off-field issues.

Absolute gun. Would be a massive boost. Only problem is he is still banned from entering the UK

You can’t be a legend until you finish 6th in the EPL.

5 Likes

Aurier is apparently going to have a trial with United with a potential deal being made after that if he does well.

A lot of doubts surrounding his likelyhood to get a Work Permit though.

Or win more trophies than the rest of the top 5 teams combined…