EPL 2017/18 Thread

Holy ■■■■ Valencia

1 Like

Goal of the season candidate.
Played well in patches but missed a couple of chances to put the game away earlier. The final 10 minutes was just a absolute bossing

1 Like

It’s getting frustrating now.

Klopp needs to buy a strong CB in Jan.

2 Likes

Been a tough week. I know all fans have them but some of the crap on Twitter regarding klopp is poor.

For us, glad Rooney got the standing ovation he deserved.

Started ok so far, but same ■■■■ happened last year. Will be tough when FA cup starts as well as doing CL and EPL and not having pogba until Christmas.

1 Like

Sorry Everton fans, but I found it funny.

2 Likes

Professional performance despite missing Pogba.

Lukaku just continuing his dream start and proving he was worth every penny we paid for him.

Loved that they let Tony take the penaltie at the end since he had won it rather than just giving it to Lukaku.

Spreading the goals around is always a good thing.

Valencia with an absolute thundercarnt to get us off to a flyer was amazing too!

That was the sort of game that we would have conceded 2 or 3 before half time, to have a clean sheet, away against arguably the best or second best side in the comp was a positive sign.

2 Likes

I watched the first half, reckon you guys dominated it, unlucky not to score before HT

That is the best I have seen arsenal play in a long time, should of won the game, deserved to win the game frankly

Pool knocked out of the League Cup by Leicester

All part of the plan to relieve fixture congestion.

2 Likes

Good plan to address the lack of squad depth

1 Like

Didn’t exactly lose to a league 2 team, Leicester are much better than last season. Think a few Liverpool supporters have gone a bit too mental over the loss

1 Like

Did watch the match but sounds like we wasted plenty of opportunities yet again. We have scored 3 goals from 90 shots at goal in our last 4 matches. Defence is still a massive issue. Leak like a sieve.

We had that issue up front last season, would have 70% possession, 23 shots at goal and finish 0-0

1 Like

I’ve been told this is representative of the game.

LOL

Comfortable 4-1 win, Rashford’s second was a corker. Disappointed to concede right at the end

So happy we are out of that waste of a time tournament.

Focus on the PL and CL, then use the FA cup to blood youngsters and squad depth.

1 Like

Time to cap off Richmond making the GF with fkn Spurs turning us over 3 nil

1 Like