EPL 2017/18 Thread

I could have sworn this was the first goal conceded by Man U in 4 games - Way to have a whinge !

Yeah, the signs have been there though. We havenā€™t played anyone decent yet and have looked shaky at the back. A lot of work to go but Iā€™m not too fussed just yet

1 Like

Interested to see how the counter attack works vs a top team, they usually have more of the ball so more opportunity, however we donā€™t seem to do well with dealing with incisive passes.

Still donā€™t understand Jones as CB

Im a newcastle man. Unortunatly with ashley at the helm we will be crap and benitez will leave soon.

I think the idea is to balance it out with bailly, jones can apparently play the ball by foot, whereas eric is a bit cavalier. i think the point of lindelof is to take over this spot but he needs time to adjust to premier league pace (like henrikh)

Weā€™ll done mate!

4 Likes

Didnā€™t expect it so soon. Four games!?! And who have they put in charge, Uncle Woy!!! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

That is ridiculous! Thought Bilic would be the man to go first as he has been there a few seasons. De Boer must be awful on the training ground to be dealt with so quickly.

Hello relegation my old friendā€¦

Wow.

Whatā€™s Pardew doing these days

Bilic will go tomorrow.

Hopefully Rafa will replace him if heā€™s disenfranchised enough at Newcastle.

Sleeping with his, or someoneā€™s secretary.

Hammers playing the long game, waiting for some other club to embarrass themselves first.

1 Like

1 Like

Still love this gif, only because of the end result

1 Like

Held 1-1 against Burnley at Anfield despite dominating possession and scoring chances. Another laughable attempt at defending for Burnleyā€™s goal. Wonā€™t win anything with this defenceā€¦

1 Like

Up the toon