EPL 2017/18 Thread

We will probably get relegated again so i gotta celebrate the first win the home fans have seen at st james park since october 24 last year…

Worry more about BK.

not going to lie, he is really starting to bug me. I swear some games he just doesn’t want to be out there and just goes through the motions. always trying the hollywood stuff

Surprised he hasn’t choked on the prawn sandwiches.

I kinda agree, but most of my ire/confusion/depression about united is the complete lack of structure going forward. its like blanket them defensively then just trust pogba or sanchez or martial to dribble 5 people and score a goal or put it on a plate for lukaku. theres nothing of substance there.

1 Like

Pretty sure he is injured at the moment but he is being played because our midfield basically doesn’t exist at all when he isn’t in it.

We are so reliant on individual brilliance to get us through games. Everything is a slow and lethargic build up like they are unsure what they are supposed to do going forward so it is knock it out wide to Martial or Rashford when on and watch them run.

1 Like

The sun reports. About as likely as arsenal winning the Premier league this season.

He probably doesn’t want to play with Alexis

There are still reports from that garbage paper that they are “still” planning to get De Gea despite there being a 0% chance of it happening.

Pogba leaving… Uhuh…

Guess if smooth’s liking the article it must have credibility. like a certain incident…

Awwww, you Uniturds getting upset?

2 Likes

You know Chelsea fans were responsible for Heysel right?

Anyone else watching First Team Juventus on Netflix?

Giroud scores when he wants

Yeah, it’s ok but nothing outstanding. Doesn’t show much that Juve fans didn’t know but can see how it would be interesting for neutrals

VAR again became the talking point in the FA Cup overnight, Juan Mata having what looked to be a perfectly good goal scratched off for offside. It didn’t have a bearing on the final result, however the use of technology for such decisions still needs refining.

You can add all the technology you want doesn’t matter if the people using it are inept.

3 Likes

More concerning was that we were outplayed again. Take the win and move on. Brighton in the quarters now