EPL 2017/18 Thread

Tomorrow
Don’t think we will lose, has 0-0 written all over it

so as good as a loss. because morale will tank as well.

We badly need a win. Just to get some momentum back. Need our big names to really lead the way.

Pogba really needs to fire.ditto Lukaku

@barnz @Aceman you boys staying up to watch the game?

I will be but can tell the exact type of performance we will be putting in already so not sure why I’m bothering :joy:

How Ashley Young is in our starting line up I’ll never know.

wow

for someone so tall hates the aerial ■■■■ does pogba.

anyway thats me done. been up almost 20 hours.

1 Like

If we lose this I will start having massive doubts on if Jose is right for us.

With all the attacking talent we have , we look downright awful going forward

And then Young is the one who is ■■■■■■■ responsible for conceding.

Someone please give this carnt the bullet.

Pogba is such a show pony. Got all the talent you could ever want but just doesn’t want to put his ego aside and work hard

Roman!!! Much much better

More if the same please

We deserved that.

That was an utter fluke though as Lukaku is unbelievably crap with his feet and it was a ■■■■■■ average touch he took to set it up.

Messi Lingard!!!

Great three points.

Best game I think Lukaku has played for us.

Didn’t play great but a vital 3 points. Outplayed by Chelsea and Morata was onside so should have ended 2-2. Lukaku’s best game for the club but Dave had a shocker. All at fault for their goal and just looked very uneasy and made several mistakes but I’ll cut him some slack due to the amount of times he has saved our arses

Arsenal destroyed in the Cup final.

Yep.

Horrid performance.

Didn’t even fire a shot.

They have to be embarrassed with that outing.

What does Wenger have to do to get sacked, take them down to the Championship? That club is going nowhere. Battered in the LC Final, 10 points behind 4th (albeit with a game in hand - against City). The only thing they have that could save them is the Europa League, and that is no guarantee given the quality teams left (Dortmund, Atleti, Red Bull Leipzig, Lazio) that they win it and do what United did last season and qualify for the CL via that avenue. Wenger does not have the tactical nous of Mourinho to pull it off. I hope he stays on as it’s one less team to worry about competing for a top 4 place, but if Arsenal are going to move forward they have to bin Arsene off…

2 Likes

Some believe we will be worse…

Not sure how!

We played well, don’t undersell it and we were hardly outplayed.

Morata was more offside than Mata was in the FA cup tie

Don’t agree, I thought Chelsea were the better side on the day. We lacked quality in the forward third and Morata’s goal most certainly should of stood, Lindelof played him onside. If the EPL had the spine to use VAR it would of been given a goal. I’d be filthy if that happened against us